New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Isuzu Alterra looks nice. :praning:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    go for the accord .. you can use the difference to get a few more accessories ... i think swak sa tribute yung 1.4M na budget ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    di ko na makita yung thread dun pero yung price nya is 1.495m pala

http://motioncars.com/carchart/html/...hi_grandis.htm

go there to see the specs
    Thanks Marv!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Try mo yung Kia Sorento CRDi,Hyundai Sonata 3.3 V6 or Isuzu Alterra!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    okay susuggest ko kia, kaso sabi ng friend ko walang tiwala sa kia mother niya, siyempre matanda na at older generation, so ibang brands ang kinalakihan niya at pinagkatiwalaan....gusto nga toyota previa pero out sa budget...that's why I want to help them hehehe ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grandis is okay -- stylish, drives good... -- it's just that its not the best as a people mover because of its relatively skimpy interior space compared to the previa and the omission of sliding doors.

but if she can live with those, grandis is a good choice.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup. grandis would be a nice compromise between the image she wants to project as top management and she can sit in the back seat and a semi-people-mover for out-of-town trips and bringing the grandchildren to the malls. plus, it will also not be a common car, so there is a hint of exclusivity (konti lang kasi ang bumili)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    grandis the best talaga kapag tumabi ka sa innova mang liliit un kaya wag kang tatabi para di ma offend. hehehe joke lang po!!! ganito talaga ako mapag biro!!! peace mga innova owner!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys sasamahan ko sila this weekend para tumingin ng car I'll make sure we go to a mitsubishi to take a look at a grandis...

luckytruck good comment about image, one of the choices is xtrail kaso parang d ata pang VP yung image eh hehehe rugged ang dating, pang binata or pang bata eh mas okay ata ang grandis for a VP na medyo mature na hehehe.....good compromise nga....mahal lang talaga previa eh....

takot lang ako irecommend ang grandis because of the image of mitsubishi....anyway sabihin ko sa kanila to take a look at it parin....Thanks ulit guys....other comments are still welcome.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup the best way is to go to the dealership and feel the car...much better if you test drive it.

parang right car, wrong car section sa Top Gear Magazine.
    my vote would be the Camry pa rin... then the Accord

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best Car, SUV, van for 1.4M budget?