New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011

2. Join Date
    Aug 2021
    My VOTE goes to Ramon Bautista and Caco

Relate much ako sa mga unang car review ni papi Ramon kasi batang 90's ako haha!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The reason why I love the Grand Tour trio (formerly the Top Gear trio)

is kahit Ferrari or Bentley pa yan, kung pangit yung car, sasabihin nila na pangit

unlike other car reviewers na parang infomercial yung "review" nila

I still watch local reviews to see features of a specific car I'm interested in.

Then I do my personal research (based on reviews from actual owners from our ASEAN neighbors)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just would like to add jaywalkur as among the better local YouTube reviewers out there

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I used to watch Fifth Gear and I like the portion of the show when Tiff Needell takes some rides for a spin. He can really push cars to their limits. He is no Ben Collins (The Stig) but I like his funny take on the quirkiness of the rides.

In terms of technical driving dynamics, I like watching Randy Pobst of Motortrend. He knows a good car when driven really fast. You can check Youtube for videos of "The Racing Line".

Jeremy Clarkson can be a prick but he is funny. He is all drama with cars but people like him that way.
    IMO Tiff Needell > Ben Collins, in both racing and car reviewing.

Let's not forget Tiff placed 3rd in his class in LeMans (1990 C1) and actually made it to F1 (1980 Belgian GP).

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    IMO Tiff Needell > Ben Collins, in both racing and car reviewing.

Let's not forget Tiff placed 3rd in his class in LeMans (1990 C1) and actually made it to F1 (1980 Belgian GP).
    Nigel Mansell begs to disagree.. hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Nigel Mansell begs to disagree.. hehe
    I think it's pretty clear the crash that saw him go into the wall was all Mansell. After muscling past Tiff he lost control on his own, and you can see Tiff was braking hard to avoid his car.

Sya na nga out of control sya pa galit lol

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I think it's pretty clear the crash that saw him go into the wall was all Mansell. After muscling past Tiff he lost control on his own, and you can see Tiff was braking hard to avoid his car.

Sya na nga out of control sya pa galit lol

must be all the F1 money that got into his head back then hehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ride with Levi over at YouTube brings a unique review perspective. I wonder if he's also a Tsikoteer

Ride with Levi - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    meron ba reviewer dito pinas na legit at hindi nanghihimod ng pwet? Eh puro hiram nirereview nila so paano magiging honest?

Ang hinahanap ko yung magsasabi flat-out "bulok itong kotse" "tapon nyo na"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast