New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Nice ACT, simple and clean... :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks!

mazdamazda: hindi ka naman nakapanty eh!
    gearspeed: parang saan mo nakita? baka hindi yung car ko yun...
    baurtwellxuv: kailangan na ata mag adjust pag 20inchers na... currently 18inchers nakalagay...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ACT111
    StraightSix: You have the option not to declare modded parts sa insurance mo. Get BMW all weather mats. Very easy to maintain.
    No ... not in the UK, I don't, unfortunately. Any mods deemed to be performance-enhancing (and that include wheels, lip spoilers, strut bars, etc.) should be declared ... resulting in higher premiums because the insured is a "higher risk". Not declaring it will invalidate the insurance when it's time to make a claim Salot talaga mga insurer dito.

Are the all weather mats those rubber ones? Can't find that in the accessories brochure ... listed here are just the rubber-backed deep velour and the all-rubber ones.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    No ... not in the UK, I don't, unfortunately. Any mods deemed to be performance-enhancing (and that include wheels, lip spoilers, strut bars, etc.) should be declared ... resulting in higher premiums because the insured is a "higher risk". Not declaring it will invalidate the insurance when it's time to make a claim Salot talaga mga insurer dito.

Are the all weather mats those rubber ones? Can't find that in the accessories brochure ... listed here are just the rubber-backed deep velour and the all-rubber ones.
    Kaya pala... Kung sa Pinas lang e pwede dayain lahat. Hehe. You live in the UK. Work or study? I used to live and study there.

Yes all rubber ones that I bought from the local dealer here in Manila. Probably tailored for tropical countries or probably made locally (leaving the local dealer a chance to slap a hefty profit margin ) But I'm pretty sure that these mats are imported.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Being an expat student in the UK is like buying a new car every year, even in high school

I'll be taking my oath to Her Majesty in a few months, so I guess I'll be here in the long run. We (the family) are in the south coast where it's a bit warmer. Having lived here, I assume you already have an idea what a crap it is to be a motorist here.

I guess I'll just have to pop in at the local dealer ... see if those rubber mats are worth it. Before I had a good look at the brochure, I thought they only come in black!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

click to enlarge...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganito naman pag madilim na...

just click to enlarge...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy

click to enlarge...
    Nice! Where's Dubshop located?

Lower the ride just a tad bit. Then it's gonna be pimpin!
    Last edited by ACT111; January 4th, 2006 at 12:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    Being an expat student in the UK is like buying a new car every year, even in high school

I'll be taking my oath to Her Majesty in a few months, so I guess I'll be here in the long run. We (the family) are in the south coast where it's a bit warmer. Having lived here, I assume you already have an idea what a crap it is to be a motorist here.

I guess I'll just have to pop in at the local dealer ... see if those rubber mats are worth it. Before I had a good look at the brochure, I thought they only come in black!
    Finished my bachelors there 2 years ago. So England is pretty fresh in my mind. I know it's really crappy to be a motorist there. Blokes there don't know how to drive sorry to say. Parallel parking is impossible for most Brits.

Oath? Green card? What do you guys do there and where do you live exactly mate?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ACT111
    Nice! Where's Dubshop located?
    timog ave.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
--==BACK FROM THE DEAD==-- Shoes + Skirts + Spoiler = Photoshoot