New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But even with the widespread availability of Supplemental Restraint Systems, we must not be too dependent on them for protection in case of a crash.

Siguro bonus na lang kung mag-deploy.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow...pink airbag! :D

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ano kaya ang feeling ng nasalpok ng airbag? diba around 200kph ang force nito?
    I read somewhere that it would deploy and deflate so quickly that you wouldn't even notice it until everything has come to a complete stand still.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I read somewhere that it would deploy and deflate so quickly that you wouldn't even notice it until everything has come to a complete stand still.
    pero syempre you would still be hit by the airbag. what kind of damage would it cause the occupants of the car, especially if you're wearing eyeglasses.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ano kaya ang feeling ng nasalpok ng airbag? diba around 200kph ang force nito?

hmm... para kang sinapak ng dalawang kamao

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    pero syempre you would still be hit by the airbag. what kind of damage would it cause the occupants of the car, especially if you're wearing eyeglasses.
    There's a good solution to that, don't wear eyeglasses. :lol:

I've heard some people relate that it can cause minor burns to your face... sort of like getting slapped by a wet towel, but all over your face, and all at once.

It's a danger to small occupants (4 1/2 feet) and kids because it's so forceful. That's why you always keep your kids in the back seat, unless your car has an automatic disable feature, that turns off the airbag if the front seat occupant is very small/light.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Typical airbag injuries (normal conditions - naka seatbelt, average height and tamang angle ng seat)

- Bruised cheekbones
    - Broken nose
    - Swollen lip hehe.

Basically kung sinapak ka ni Tyson with a 8" glove.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Typical airbag injuries (normal conditions - naka seatbelt, average height and tamang angle ng seat)

- Bruised cheekbones
    - Broken nose
    - Swollen lip hehe.

Basically kung sinapak ka ni Tyson with a 8" glove.
    dapat pala nakahelmet yung mga front seat occupants ng mga airbag equipped vehicles para maiwasan yung airbag induced injuries
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga pink airbag ang cute ah..
    Tapos yung sa passenger white..

There's a good solution to that, don't wear eyeglasses.
    Naku naka eye glasses ako eh..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    (This is essentially a non-issue for me since I avoid acquiring vehicles with airbags)
    I'd prefer to have a car with airbags, why just stop at seatbelts alone, they work best together.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Asia built Car Airbag Not Deploying!?!