New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    * nicolai

i think its 2006 chevrolet aveo, ang plan kse nya is to bring it here or sell it na lng doon para wala ng masyadong iniisip

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
    to yuichi / bankai

we have a company here in subic, trading and customs brokerage activity, tax exempt nga yan pero you have to pay duties and penalties and ad valorem tax, in order to be able to register the vehicle locally. plus of course you have to consider the shipping cost from your point of origin, another consideration; if you are already 5 years as ofw, there's another different ruling with that...
    if you need help, let me know.

mga magkano kaya aabutin? may napagtanungan n ko from subic din. dami palang requiremnts kahit tax exempt kami. more than 5yrs n ko as OFW but my car is only about 4 mos old. im almost about to give up nung makita ko requirements. but shipping from here in china is no problem since my sister works for a shipping company here. yung dyan sa atin lang talaga.

could you please provide us clearer infos. baka mabuhayan uli ng pagasa...thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
    to yuichi / bankai

we have a company here in subic, trading and customs brokerage activity, tax exempt nga yan pero you have to pay duties and penalties and ad valorem tax, in order to be able to register the vehicle locally. plus of course you have to consider the shipping cost from your point of origin, another consideration; if you are already 5 years as ofw, there's another different ruling with that...
    if you need help, let me know.
    Mr. Nicolai pasali naman? How about kung non-OFW..my car is Mini Cooper 96 mod. Mga magkano kaya abutin. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm... from experience, unless you really love your ride, mahal aabutin yung taxes nyan. kasama pa yung grease money involved.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sir nicolai,

sali din ako, i'm also an ofw for more than 15 years now. ex customs broker din po ako before i decided to work abroad. sir tanong ko lang, what are the privileges for an ofw working abroad for more than 5 years who wants to bring home his car. this is the first time i heared about this ruling. familiar po ako with other requiremesnt i.e. car should be registered in my name for atleast 6 months, permit from bureau of import services prior to actual date shipment, and other related documents. salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    update naman pls. mga magkano kaya aabutin?
    salamat

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    magbubukas kasi ng philippine ofc company namin at baka mailipat din ako, which is better kasi ganon din offer. dapat siguro maghanap na ako ng connection sa Customs.

mabuti ka pa bro , makakauwi na sa Pinas. di asan ka ngayon? nakabalik ka na ba dto sa SZ? ssayang di tayo nagkita sa airport last time. pero i could have sworn ikaw yun saka anak mo hinala ko sa book shop sa G/F nung HK airport about 1hr b4 d flight?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    to all people interested with importation of vehicles, paki PM na lang po ako..or email me at nicolai_puno*yahoo.com, puno_michael*yahoo.com. sorry for the very late reply.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    oo civic. pero 2 reasons bat gusto kong iuwi....

1. siempre sentimental value....pampasok sa office at pamasyal naming pamilya dito.
    2. mas type ko talaga civic d2 kumpara sa atin. di ko type yung accord-look front sa atin, while dito mas matapang and dating at mas maraming features civic ko with ivory interior at wala pang kahit anong problema gaya dyan.
    naisip ko lang, is it worth all the hassles(financial & otherwise) bringing it home? shipping, customs, lto. kung exotic/rare/only-a-few-in-the-world/wala-sa-pilipinas type na car..pwede.

mostly kasi alam ko na nagdadala ng mga kotse rito from abroad, ay mga businessmen. doing it for profit. though may mga nabasa ako nag-uwi ng big bikes nila from dubai, baka mas ok yun since mas maliit volume ng bike.

Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    hmm... from experience, unless you really love your ride, mahal aabutin yung taxes nyan. kasama pa yung grease money involved.
    yeah, like if you lost your virginity on its backseat or had your only child delivered on the backseat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
any OFW who has brought home his ride to phil?