New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed
    eh ano naman kaya ang maipo-produce nating mga pinoy in the next 5-10yrs..??

I really admire the likes of china taiwan and koreans....halos balewalain dati sa world market ang mga produkto nila but they persevere and keep on going, learning, acquiring or copying technologies of the superior countries....they dont care if their neighboring country mock them for being a copycat...it is their way of learning and they are succeeding...

look at taiwan and korea now....considered already as a mighty power in electronics, korea even marks themselves in the world of automobiles by cracking a good quality cars in US and Europe getting some stars for its safety and good value for money....Now those who are laughing at them like hyenas cannot laugh anymore because their products are starting to eat up their local products....resulting some economic worries......Americans, Europeans, and even German who usually are too proud of their products took notice of the changes and jump into the bandwagon...invest,merge or even put their own company in these emerging power....even japanese are investing in china nowadays w/out much fanfare to protect their image...they knew if they keep on looking down on these country they will be left behind soon......

Now dont get me wrong in here....I am not an anti Filipino or something like that.... but the way china are doing right now....in 10-20 yrs time we will not laugh at their products anymore look at samsung now, in the early 90's we even didnt bother to look at that product, now we even compare them to the likes of sony, panasonic and the likes w/c is unthinkable at that time....then there will be another country to laugh at.....maybe a vietnamese motorcyle will emerge 10-20yrs. from now and we are laughing at them like the way we are treating these chinese products now....... and come to think of it...what will be our countries status at that time? can we have something to be proud off like the chinese and koreans did? or are we again be a spectator of this cycle of changes that occurs in our neigbouring countries...the only difference is they are progressing and we are not because we are just merely a spectators....and they are the players.....

well maybe one thing is sure....by that time we will produce more corrupt officials and tonnes of scandals....hehehehe

sorry... a bit OT but just venting out my frustrations the way our country is moving in this fast paced era....we are more talented and have more resources than some of our neighbours but it seems that they are getting much better....moving forward and our country are in standstill or maybe worse, sliding backward......

I hope I dont get the ire of some of the member here....
    (OT na to)

pare ko i know where you're coming from and saludo ako sa yo. i share the same sentiments. problema kasi sa pinoy always a critic. i wonder when will we get our acts together. sayang tayo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth
    (OT na to)

pare ko i know where you're coming from and saludo ako sa yo. i share the same sentiments. problema kasi sa pinoy always a critic. i wonder when will we get our acts together. sayang tayo.

Ibang klase din kasi ang china they are a communist country yet they encourage free trade or capitalism (parang ang gulo no?) Kaya if their government says something sunod lahat sila. Which really should serve as a wake up call for us, we are slowly losing our edge to china. Ang dami ng company na lumipat china kasi nandun customer and supplier nila. Kung manufacturing cost tayo lalaban tagilid tayo. We should develop other high value services like design, consultancy and the like. Sori medyo OT lumayo na ata sa china mde cars.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well as far as economy is concerned we already lost to china, even some of our neighboring ASEAN countries haha

Yan ang downside ng democracy natin... inaabuso

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The Chinese goverment controls much of the infrastructure (Power and land). So everything is cheap. Unlike sa pinas, guranteed stability ang gusto ng mga foreign companies that set-up shop there. Walang weather-weather politics doon.

teka OT na tayo... hehehe napunta na sa Chinese Economy and Politics

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rhops
    Tanong lang kung sasakay ka sa rocket ship na "made in china" hehehe
    FYI, China is one of the leaders in sending satellites to the sky. yung only satellite ng philippines, Agila ba yung or Mabuhay, yung sa PhilComSat, is also transported by China.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sa Mandarin, Saibao means race.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    literally sai means race, bao means run OR gun or explosive ata hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yap.. pero sai bao is parang karera ng takbo.. hehehe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
another China made car: Hafei Saibao