New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Dakila7
    ang di ko ma gets eh bakit pa? may tach na naman dun sa dashboard instruments nya - stock kumabaga...
    wait...may tach na siya ng stock, naglagay pa siya ng isa pang monster tach?? :bwahaha: that's like having a wrist watch on either hand - it looks dumb, and what do you believe if they do not have the same readings?

no offense sa inyo ng pinsan mo, but i find that completely useless.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    san b nakakabiling shift light lang?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sirs,

so kaya iinstall ng mga car electrical shop po ito?? wala kasi pong stock tachometer yung kotse eh. ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jeff
    mga sirs ano and para saan ba yung shift light and ano itsura non?
    shiftlights simply is a light that tells you when you need to shift to the next higher gear to maximize acceleration.

not all shiftlights look like a flashlight (although the most common ones do). Some looks like a small cube with a red transparent light on one side. Others simply is a super bright red LED light with metal holder to hold it to the dashboard.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mine is auto gauge 4inches yata nabili ko kay puloy (mike tejero) second hand may shift light sya sa loob na maliit na ilaw. kinabit siya direkta sa ECU dahil walang coil ang echo.

Sa una din lang may silbi sa akin ang shift light nung nagsawa ako
    balewala na din. (walalng tach ang echo ha! hehehehe)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also see some cars with triple A-pillar gauge pod, but not working :hihihi:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    this thread feels like a certain discussion asking me why I have a shiftlight in my ride when it has an automatic tranny.
    I'm speechless Had a friend similar to this, but he finally realized [after a year of bashing] that it just doesnt look right. Combined it with a muffler's sound of automatic tranny shifting for the driver [out of tune sound], eww.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    I'm speechless Had a friend similar to this, but he finally realized [after a year of bashing] that it just doesnt look right. Combined it with a muffler's sound of automatic tranny shifting for the driver [out of tune sound], eww.
    you should try riding with me for a couple of rounds and you'll probably agree it fits my style of driving.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Well if I have a automatic transmission its better not to have a shiftlight and a muffler its not right lalo lang lalakas sa gasolina...

mine is auto gauge 4inches yata nabili ko kay puloy (mike tejero) second hand may shift light sya sa loob na maliit na ilaw. kinabit siya direkta sa ECU dahil walang coil ang echo.
    ano made nung auto gauge mo? Is it made in taiwan?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gearspeed
    Well if I have a automatic transmission its better not to have a shiftlight and a muffler its not right lalo lang lalakas sa gasolina...
    well, don't say anything about it until you try it first. I have gone against others on the street and left them thinking I have a M/T only to find out its a A/T tranny in my car.

BTW, mitsubishi's CVT isn't as "sporty" as they claim it to be. I have test driven the Lancer MX and it just doesn't deliver "sportiness". Its pretty good for daily commuting though. The same goes for the Honda City's 7speed semi-automatic tranny (but the 1.3L engine isn't really a performance engine to start with).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
aftermarket tachometers