New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Share ko lang peeps, 2 japanese brand naka pasok, 2nd place at 9th place.

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/gr...rs/index.shtml

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kudos to the common man's sports car...the miata.

IMO, the 240Z should be up there too.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Disagree with the order... the Miata should be number one.

It's introduced more people to the racing scene than go-karts, and proves that fun does not require high power or high grip.

I'd have put the Porsche 911 in #2... as it's the ultimate sports car in terms of a rewarding drive, but not for everybody.

No NSX? The Countach doesn't deserve to be there (not a great car to drive...) but the NSX does.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Matindi pala ang Nissan Skyline. Governorless sya. They just hack the computer system and they can get an instant increase in horsepower without modification to the engine. Sabi, stock engine capable of giving up to 1000 hp without modification. Totoo kaya to ??? Tapos all system controlled and monitored by the computer of the engine.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the 911 is in its rightful place. its a classic thats hard to topple. yun nga lang di pang masa hehehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

It's introduced more people to the racing scene than go-karts, and proves that fun does not require high power or high grip.

I'd have put the Porsche 911 in #2... as it's the ultimate sports car in terms of a rewarding drive, but not for everybody.

No NSX? The Countach doesn't deserve to be there (not a great car to drive...) but the NSX does.
    How awkward it is to park this car in reverse too.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

I saw the Discovery special where they got this ranking, and the automotive 'experts' they interviewed said that the Miata was an underpowered ladies' car. They wouldn't be caught dead driving one simply because it's a *gasp!* Japanese marque; their friends might never speak to them again (obvious bias for European makes).

It did say that that open-top speedsters such as the BMW Z4 owed their existence to the MX-5.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 14th, 2006 at 07:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kelan kaya ako makakamaneho ng Countach tulad ni niky at ni jeanpierre?

Or any car in that list?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Kelan kaya ako makakamaneho ng Countach tulad ni niky at ni jeanpierre?

Or any car in that list?
    ahaha nice one...

pero kung ako papipiliin ng #1, syempre porsche 911. racing history/reputation palang at yung traditional body sculpture/look legendary na. all other supercars are designed to be toys for millionaires while the porsche is a production car kumbaga ikaw na bahala mag tune or stock racing.

i've driven one myself pero mejo old school 80's na porsche.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bakit ng pinalabas yan sa discovery parang asar na asar sila na may japanese car na nakapasok sa top ten list nila.hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
10 Greatest Ever Sport Car