Oct 2002
    10 cars they need to sell in the US

and

10 cars the US is glad they don't

check it out.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/c...507_top10cars/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh, the alfa is absolutely gorgeous but as a former alfa owner (my parents actually) i think they are way too unreliable to compete in the US market.

love the ariel atom, wish we could get the focus st (pero cosworth version please) and the defender....that holden looks terrible imo. the love child of a monaro and a chevy el camino.

but TVR in the US? yes please!!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    TVR? Reliable? hehehe... but it would be so wonderful to get one, you wouldn't care... much like owning a Corvette... :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    These are the 10 cars that probably make up less than 0.01 percent of all cars sold yearly in the US. Will not be missed.

TVR is a widow-maker. Dangerous car. Most people don't know how car as tested by Clarkson in a recent TopGear show. Still has classic British electrical problems.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    TVR? Reliable? hehehe... but it would be so wonderful to get one, you wouldn't care... much like owning a Corvette... :lol:
    yeah, i guess i was contradicting myself by trashing alfa as not reliable enough for the US market but also asking for TVR. but like you said, it's so damn ***y people wouldn't care :D

10 Cars