New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ilan po km/liter ng 1.5 and 1.3 and how much full tank or half tank nila... then how much mga gas saving items and will it really help? for instance if I have a 1.5 how much full tank nun and ilan km/liter with or without kaos or gas saving things... na gets nyo ba tanong ko..?? im confused..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by workaholic View Post
    Ilan po km/liter ng 1.5 and 1.3 and how much full tank or half tank nila... then how much mga gas saving items and will it really help? for instance if I have a 1.5 how much full tank nun and ilan km/liter with or without kaos or gas saving things... na gets nyo ba tanong ko..?? im confused..
    The full tank cost won't be gauge by the size of your engine but the size of your fuel tank. One good example is Vios 1.3 and Vios 1.5, both of them would have the same cost for a full tank since they both have the same fuel tank capacity(I think they are both 45liter).
    As for the Gas consumption, I think the bigger engine(1.5l in your case) would consume between 10-20% more fuel. Lets say that a 1.3l engine gets 15km/l, the 1.5l engine would probably get 12km/l. But there's also a power to weight ratio to consider and to keep it simple, the 1.3l would use more fuel than a 1.5l if they are both carrying 5 or more people but the 1.3l would use less fuel than a 1.5l if it only carry 1 or 2 people.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hindi naman .2 lang

sa hatak lang difference. For me ayaw ko 1.3 feel na feel talaga na hirap sa akyatan

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yap....
    agree ako, dipende iyan sa paggamit mo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    and also, don't buy any of those "gas saving" products (i.e khaos) cause they simply don't work

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    when it comes to the jazz, the 1.5 saves more fuel. this is simply because the technology in the engine compared to the 1.3 saves more gas.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 1.5 is almost as economical as the 1.3, but in the eco-runs we've been doing, when you're really stretching it, the 1.3 is much much more economical.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    1.5 liter engine for me .... mlayo kasi talga sa power .... at least kung gusto m ng konting hatak meron .. compared sa 1.3lwhich is wala talgang hatak ...

pero halos didkit lang talga fuel consumptions nyan .... hindi mo na masyado mapansin diference

1.3 or 1.5 malaki ba difference?