New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^

Pati ba naman yan pinatulan mo pa. hahahahaha... alam mo naman kwentong lasing eh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Dunno if posted previously
    china.jpg

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    undecided talaga. mura kasi eh :hysterical::bleh:
    ito nga JMC 2 years ko ng hinihintay. sana nga dumating na this year or next year

Saw this personally for the first time a few days ago in their Tarlac showroom. After reading a few reviews from C magazine and Auto Industriya, I was curious to see it in the flesh. For a Filipino assembled car, its not bad, the internals are flimsy pero for a 1M price tag what more can you ask for. Interior wise it has a little improvement compared to some China Made cars Ive had the pleasure of viewing.

Draw back was I had to travel all the way to Dagupan to test drive it. They didn't even offer I test drive their unit in Tarlac. My opinion, all you need is a little body kits improvement it can be a looker. Engine wise, I was told it was Ford sourced, and their trucks are Isuzu Engine sourced also.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    We are selling our foton truck since last year na nabili lang nang late 2011. Laki nang gastos namin sa pagpapagawa mas lalong nakakabwisit mas madalas ang tingga kasi walang parts ang foton na pamalit, maghihintay ka nang matagal kasi order pa sila.

Right now what we are doing puro hanap nang alternative parts kung hindi kasya pinamachine shop. Yung fuel line mechanisk nya 6months na sira ang ginagawa na lang namin nilalagyan nang metal epoxy para mabawasan ang tulo.
    what?!! grabe naman yan sir clavel. san ba kayo nag pa service?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Saw this personally for the first time a few days ago in their Tarlac showroom. After reading a few reviews from C magazine and Auto Industriya, I was curious to see it in the flesh. For a Filipino assembled car, its not bad, the internals are flimsy pero for a 1M price tag what more can you ask for. Interior wise it has a little improvement compared to some China Made cars Ive had the pleasure of viewing.

Draw back was I had to travel all the way to Dagupan to test drive it. They didn't even offer I test drive their unit in Tarlac. My opinion, all you need is a little body kits improvement it can be a looker. Engine wise, I was told it was Ford sourced, and their trucks are Isuzu Engine sourced also.
    > is it out in the market? not bad! hope may parts na available.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    hello we are using foton view van here in Iloilo, it has been 6months since we purchased 3 units, and this is our actual experience, first there was clutch problems, matigas ang shifting, electrical like fuses would be burned every now and then, break pads would wear off at only 10,000 km used, aircon auxillary fan motor burned at 26,000. we purchased fuel filter and it arrived 3weeks dito kahit filters wala sila stock. wala din dealer computer analyzer to help on problems like the check engine. gamit namin ang warranty but all parts charged to us plus service. kaya and kasabihan you get what you pay for, lesson wag na kumuha ng foton view van. Disappointed user ang counting.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    There is no question they copy their engines from reputed company. The question is the quality of the parts they use. Etc the hardess of the metal. Like most of chinese motorcycle are copy cat of honda. But they are not reliable. Coz the metal is soft. But atleast you could buy replacement parts from honda. Parang nangyari sa korean made kia pride. Mas mahal pa replacement than orig partsm atleast mastatagal

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sinisisi natin ang product ng china kasi bulok. Pero kung tutuusin pinoy din ang may kasalanan. Yun mga china product sa u s or any 1st wirld country may qc. Dito sa atin yun mga rejects. At worst yun mga existing china brand na product na sumikat na pinepeke pa. Dahil sa mga demand ng pinoy. Like yun diamond brand na lockset may pwke na yan

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718