New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys ok po ba ang bagong foton transvan for UV express? Kumusta po ang performance at reliability nito? Need ko lang advice. Salamat

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    Guys ok po ba ang bagong foton transvan for UV express? Kumusta po ang performance at reliability nito? Need ko lang advice. Salamat
    Ok po sya considering that price tag, pero in the long run baka hindi mo sir magustuhan ang magiging output ng mga Chinese vehicles. If i were you, i'll get the Nissan NV350 or Toyota Commuter. Or kung tight talaga ang budget, check out the Mitsubishi L300 FB, around 700k ata ang price tag.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Ok po sya considering that price tag, pero in the long run baka hindi mo sir magustuhan ang magiging output ng mga Chinese vehicles. If i were you, i'll get the Nissan NV350 or Toyota Commuter. Or kung tight talaga ang budget, check out the Mitsubishi L300 FB, around 700k ata ang price tag.
    Oo nga sir dun ako nagaalangan pag tumagal na foton. Sa nissan at toyota kasi mahirap maglabas ng unit nila. Marami narin kasi ako nakikitang transvan na pumapasada, siguro antay muna ako 2-3 years para malaman kung ok naman

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Here's my personal take on Chinese made cars...

If you know how to fix your own car... Or if you have a trusted mechanic/auto-supply, go ahead...

As mentioned in another thread, some parts are similar to Japanese cars, so you'll always find spare parts...

Only issue is that you cannot go to a third party auto-supply asking for "Foton parts".

Once ALL the "Chinese made parts" are replaced with Japanese replacement parts, you can expect it to last longer...

Next issue will be the interior... You may have earlier than expected squeaking issues with the dashboard and other parts, but since the vehicle will be used for business, this should be the least of your concerns.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    Good day sir, you might be interested with our low dp promo of P95K All In for the Transvan... Thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dami kong nakikita na sira nang foton vans ng mga QC Barangay. Talagang Chinese made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Dami kong nakikita na sira nang foton vans ng mga QC Barangay. Talagang Chinese made

Sir baka hindi van yung nakikita mo? QC Barangay?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post

Are you talking about the old View ambulances?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...