New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    post your fofi pics kung san na nakarating. start ko na last friday bagac bataan.

at las casas filipinas de acuzar

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Teka muna. Byahe muna ako sa magandang lugar.:captain:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Opinion ko lang is lagay na lang natin ito sa FIESTA SIGHTINGS THREAD para di na sayang sa bandwidth ng Tsikot.com...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    cge sir, moved na lang natin don.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    post your fofi pics kung san na nakarating. start ko na last friday bagac bataan.

at las casas filipinas de acuzar
    Where does one get those long plates behind our local plate? Are they bought as an accessory or you get them from another country?

*rogie - It appears your rear wheels are not aligned to the vertical. Have you noticed it in your garage (level surface, no one inside the car)?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Those are Euro plates and nabibili naman sila locally, my suggestion wag mo na lagyan especially sa sedan kasi wala namang sedan sa Europe. Sa hatchback pwede pa pero mas maganda wag na din. Again just my honest to goodness opinion...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Those are Euro plates and nabibili naman sila locally, my suggestion wag mo na lagyan especially sa sedan kasi wala namang sedan sa Europe. Sa hatchback pwede pa pero mas maganda wag na din. Again just my honest to goodness opinion...
    kung mga vios meron... ok lang yan :p

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Where does one get those long plates behind our local plate? Are they bought as an accessory or you get them from another country?

*rogie - It appears your rear wheels are not aligned to the vertical. Have you noticed it in your garage (level surface, no one inside the car)?
    The wheels appear to be out of line because of the distortion of the verticals created when using a wide angle lens looking upwards or downwards at an object.
    Notice the building in the background appears to be leaning also.

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    kung mga vios meron... ok lang yan :p
    The Vios is not sold in Europe.
    Quote Wikipedia - "The Toyota Vios is a 4-door subcompact sedan developed for the South East Asia, China, and Taiwan markets."

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    No plan to do so. I am just curious kasi parang dumadami nakikita ko ganyan style. Dahil marami tayo OFW, isip ko dala nila as souvenir from abroad. Pasalubong sa mga gusto pormahan ang ride.

I wonder if it is a silent code among our friends who go for the looks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *vivafoxpro, kevin is right is just the effect of the wide angle. the europlate was bought locally sa mga accessories shop and the euro plate frame was bought in s4s autohub. galing kasi ito sa 7g galant ko nilipat ko lang sa fiesta just to fit the front grill. for me ok lang since fiesta was originated in UK. yun nga lang walang sedan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Where's your FOFI at? post fiesta pics!