New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010

Hello everyone,
    Reason why I joined this site immediately is because I needed help for my car (obviously).
    I owned a fordlynx ghia, A/T, 2000 model.
    I am from Dagupan City. I wanted to know where I can purchased an alternator where they can also provide delivery. I will just pick it up at JRS or something. The mechanic said, I also need to replace the automatic transmission strainer. Is this item easily be bought in farland? I don't want to go and put my car back in Ford Service Center anymore, as it is time-consuming to wait for the parts and not to mention the costs is twice as the unit's actual price.

Another problem that I will be facing is that, I need to register my car this month. And without a working alternator, I will not be able to register my car on time. Geez!

I am looking for best quality and a wise buy idea. I don't want to spend more than twice the unit.
    It would be a hassle-free for me not to travel that far, so, Please provide me with the name of the car shops, location and contact numbers.

I appreciate all the help I can get.
    Thanks alot!

email address: elektra222*yahoo.com
    contact numbers: smart 09039-380-2992, globe 0916-240-2464
    Elektra

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra222 View Post

Hello everyone,
    Reason why I joined this site immediately is because I needed help for my car (obviously).
    I am from Dagupan City. I wanted to know where I can purchased an alternator where they can also provide delivery. I will just pick it up at JRS or something. The mechanic said, I also need to replace the automatic transmission strainer. Is this item easily be bought in farland? I don't want to go and put my car back in Ford Service Center anymore, as it is time-consuming to wait for the parts and not to mention the costs is twice as the unit's actual price.

Another problem that I will be facing is that, I need to register my car this month. And without a working alternator, I will not be able to register my car on time. Geez!

I am looking for best quality and a wise buy idea. I don't want to spend more than twice the unit.
    It would be a hassle-free for me not to travel that far, so, Please provide me with the name of the car shops, location and contact numbers.

Thanks alot!

Elektra
    hi there, please avoid posting your personal information. its prohibited here in tsikot.

wala bang mga auto supply diyan? anu po bang hinahanap niyo, brand new parts or surplus? if ever wala diyan sa dagupan, try niyo na lang pumunta sa manila particularly banawe, see it yourself...mahirap na, baka masalisihan pa po kayo if ever de cargo ang balak niyo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra222 View Post

Hello everyone,

Thanks alot!

Elektra

i suggest mazford/fordland. sent you an e.mail.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hi ma'am! I'm from Dagupan City too and we own a 2005 ford lynx gsi. it was almost 2 months stocked in our garage because we had to find a computer box for it (found one from a person who bought it at a surplus), which the ford guys do not have in their casa and had to order it from sta.rosa.

also, the alternator of ours is broken too, up until now we dont have any alternator for it, never had any problems with this though. we're just waiting for the ford guys to have a stock of alternator so we could fix this prob.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by djweekend View Post
    i suggest mazford/fordland. sent you an e.mail.
    can you email me as well. thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    is there any ford spare parts & accessories shop in the south area? ie. alabang, makati, pasay, paranaque las pinas, muntilupa.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you could probably ask the guys over at www.fordclubph.com

for me, I still go to Mazford banawe for parts

where can i order ford parts?