New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    What not to do? Dont do it again!

What bothers me more is why did you do that pouring water in such large quantities.
    You need to get it out all those water as it will destroy the motor if picked up by the oil pump. The water will be at the bottom of the oil pan, because water is heavier than oil. Change your oil again and filter, remove your spark plug clean it and dried out, make sure to use also shop vac. to suck out those water in cylinder after removing those spark plug.

Hopefully you can save that motor if not, its a mess.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Patay kang sasakyan ka.

Di man lang ba niya binasa yung user's manual?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    troll thread

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by INVINZOR927 View Post
    Hey dude, are you autistic? Mr. Bean will shy away from your moronic act.
    Hey dude, are you illiterate? It's not my car I just posted it from another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    What not to do? Dont do it again!

What bothers me more is why did you do that pouring water in such large quantities.
    You need to get it out all those water as it will destroy the motor if picked up by the oil pump. The water will be at the bottom of the oil pan, because water is heavier than oil. Change your oil again and filter, remove your spark plug clean it and dried out, make sure to use also shop vac. to suck out those water in cylinder after removing those spark plug.

Hopefully you can save that motor if not, its a mess.

First I didn't do anything it's not my car. Second the engine has seized so he needs a new engine .
    Last edited by redorange; December 16th, 2008 at 11:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    OMG!.........

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    grabe namang tao to. natatawa ako sa line na to, "The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it."

:: :beer: baka naka inom yong tao na yan kaya nagawa nya yan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What not to do with your car engine.