New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana M/T. As always, pricing is the key (if they ever plan to sell these).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello Guys,

The Ford Focus hatch is a beautiful car!!!! I just hate the Automatic transmission. I keep telling the sales agent at alabang to offer a 5 speed manual transmission. Its the only reason why I still haven't parted my money for this car.

So Ford people listen up!!!!!! Sell Ford Focus hatch with 5 speed MANUAL transmission!!!!!! Or better yet sell the ford focus ST!!!!!!!!

Hell I saw Ford focus hatch 1.8 MT being transfered to batangas port (for EXPORT). So why can't you sell the 2.0 MT.

I rest my case. AMEN!!!!

rodksi

may review na ba ang ford focus...i mean people who bought the car?...ano kaya masasabi nila?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana din they could bring in the 3-door hatch.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rodski
    Hell I saw Ford focus hatch 1.8 MT being transfered to batangas port (for EXPORT). So why can't you sell the 2.0 MT.
    Must be for the Indonesian market.

But seriously, I do hope they release the station wagon version with 2.0 turbo-diesel engine & the standard 6 MT.

Last edited by Blackraven; February 2nd, 2006 at 11:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    eh diba A/T only ang 5 door hatch ng focus?
    All RP market Focus hatchbacks at the moment are 2.0 A/T.
    Last edited by AG4; February 3rd, 2006 at 02:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just wait for the 1.8 and 2.0 Civic MTs. I think the arrival of those might force Ford's hand.

Ford did the brave thing before bringing in the Lynx RS in MT. They weren't sufficiently appreciated by the buying public (sayang). Hopefully they can be induced to create a limited run of Focus MTs anyway, as opposed to bringing in something like ten or twenty STs merely as showroom dolls.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sana MT na lang yung focus hatch na yun

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Perhaps TRS will use the stock Focus 1.6 trend with the stick shift or Ford can customize a few sedans with either a 1.8 or 2.0 powerplant and match with a stick shift or use the 5-door hatch with a 2.0, mated to a manual transmission. A good time to replace the well-worked TRS Lynx fleet(s).

Who knows maybe, they (Tuason or Ford) might even auction off the soon-to-be-replaced Lynx fleet to the highest bidder. Fans of Pia Boren can finally get that car which she actually won the championship with. :D
    I talked to the TRS guide/instructor inside the Focus used during the slalom course, he said that they phased out the Lynx which were used by TRS in previous race events and it would be eventually replaced with the Focus 1.6 Trend m/t.

Many were actually speculating that the 2.0 hatch a/t will be used esp. after TRS started showing a Focus hatch in TRS's signature red livery. Even the sales agent (yes, unreliable source) that I talked with also suggested that TRS will be using the Focus hatch for their workhorse race cars, but I thought to myself, a cvt transmission will just not cut it for any true-blue racer.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    what did they do with all of the lynx overstock?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
TRS Ford Focus Hatch