New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    what did they do with all of the lynx overstock?
    You mean TRS's supply of race-prepped Lynx(s)? I was told, it were all being sold.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    but I thought to myself, a cvt transmission will just not cut it for any true-blue racer.
    True, by the way, I think the A/T Focus models in the RP use the sequential SportShift and not a CVT(Durashift-CVT).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    True, it's not CVT, merely a 4-speed traditional AT with a manual function.

Some more pics:

TRS hubcaps... cool!

Notice the dullness of the carbonfiber trim around the radio? That's about the only bad part of the CF interior... looks scuffed and the lamination is pockmarked, it should be refinished. Don't know if you can see the door trim, but it's pretty nice.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Love the seats.

Limited edition badging. JP says they're still working on it, but I really like it as it is. Wouldn't it be nice to have this on your car?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Steering wheel trim works well.

I don't like having the red "T" logo on the shifter knob, but the carbonfiber here is flawless.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    saw this in the ford rally last weekend... isa lang ang masasabi ko...

GANDA talaga!!!.. nicely done...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rodski
    Hello Guys,

The Ford Focus hatch is a beautiful car!!!! I just hate the Automatic transmission. I keep telling the sales agent at alabang to offer a 5 speed manual transmission. Its the only reason why I still haven't parted my money for this car.

So Ford people listen up!!!!!! Sell Ford Focus hatch with 5 speed MANUAL transmission!!!!!! Or better yet sell the ford focus ST!!!!!!!!

Hell I saw Ford focus hatch 1.8 MT being transfered to batangas port (for EXPORT). So why can't you sell the 2.0 MT.

I rest my case. AMEN!!!!

rodksi
    I just hope they will consider manual transmission options for the Focus 1.8 and 2.0 hatch once the 8th Civic will be launched here. I heard that the 1.8 and 2.0 8th-gen Civics will have manual shifters.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; February 6th, 2006 at 05:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    very nice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
TRS Ford Focus Hatch