New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hi guys,

has anyone here tried Rapide's lifetime brake warranty package? my car is a ford lynx ghia AT 2000 model. do you recommend that i get this package? I asked and the lifetime warranty package costs
    2890php. the warrantly covers the replacement of the brakepads but this does not include the brake fluid and the labor.

Thanks. :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    If you could check the Rapide Thread at the Goon Squad Section you'll know why you need to avoid this....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better read this thread:

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26622

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kcharmaine View Post
    hi guys,

has anyone here tried Rapide's lifetime brake warranty package? my car is a ford lynx ghia AT 2000 model. do you recommend that i get this package? I asked and the lifetime warranty package costs
    2890php. the warrantly covers the replacement of the brakepads but this does not include the brake fluid and the labor.

Thanks. :D

payong kapatid lang, wag mo nang balakin pang pumunta pa doon baka sa oras na nagawa na magulat ka na lang sa resibo na mababasa mo para bayaran mo.
    Last edited by boy_tino; February 16th, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    a good replacement brakes cost Php600-1k. Before ka naman magpalit ng brake pads matagal din. Don't avail that one.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill bet the pads can last a life time but the rotors will suffer... di bale na, ill take bendix and change them every 2 years or so, wag lang magwear kagad yung rotor ko. mas mahal, hehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    guys, salamat sa lahat ng feedback. di na ako magpapakabit dun definitely

rapide's lifetime brake warranty