New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchops View Post
    I'm planning to buy a Fiesta. I prefer an MT and 5dr but not satisfied with the Trend model. Is it possible (or is there a way) to have a Sport specced MT?
    Nope. There is no way...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Has the issue with the doors not locking from the inside been addressed, if at all true? My friend said even if you use the lock button on the fiesta anyone from the inside can open the doors at any time. So the lock seems to be a reverse child lock or is only meant to keep people out but not meant to make sure people cant open the doors while moving.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Has the issue with the doors not locking from the inside been addressed, if at all true? My friend said even if you use the lock button on the fiesta anyone from the inside can open the doors at any time. So the lock seems to be a reverse child lock or is only meant to keep people out but not meant to make sure people cant open the doors while moving.
    It's not a Fiesta thing. European Fords are like that. You can still open the Focus doors even when they're locked. It's a safety feature, so you can exit the car quickly in an emergency without having to fiddle with the locks. The Fiesta still has traditional rear child locks, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hey guys! saw this pic of a dashboard of a fiesta abroad. i was wondering if your units has lights for the hazard and lock button in the console as seen in the picture below? cos mine has none and at night am having a hard time pressing the lock button cos it doesnt light up (exept for the tiny tiny round light indicating its locked). mine is a fiesta S btw. TIA

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes sir the locally sold sport one has illuminated hazard and un/lock button, which has the same type of panel sans autoclimate control.

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    pag wala bang Sync feature meaning hindi rin activated ang bluetooth option sa menu? wala rin USB slot, Aux lang..

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Please allow me to post.

Me and my husband has been eyeing to buy our 1st car, but we can only afford 2nd hand car sa ngayon. We have been canvassing cars, mostly sedans. One that caught our eyes is the ford fiesta. We find the interior better than japs cars, and according to some owners it is really nice to drive.

However, due to the DCT problem of automatic ford, we are looking for a manual tranny. We will be using the car mainly for city driving, not intended for long drives naman. We found naman some ford fiestas na 2011-2013, which are in really good condition.

My questions are:

1.) How efficient is FC?
    2.) In terms of PM, how is it compare to other cars?
    3.) Any advice you can give sa gustong mag drive ng fiesta?

Thank you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12