New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just want to ask if you have problems connecting your iPhone 4 on the Fiesta S' USB.

I am able to connect the iPhone on the Fiesta and it registers correctly but when I play sounds, walang naririnig pero on the LCD, I can see that selected song is playing and the time remaining is stopping. I checked the manual and wala naman cyang sinasabing ibang way to connect the iPhone aside from Bluetooth which I don't like kc I am using a different unit in making calls.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I tried connecting my iPhone 4 to the fiesta S stereo with bluetooth, havent had problems pairing both devices.. Regarding the USB, maybe there are just some settings to be done on the stereo .. You can ask some fiesta owners about this on the ford fiesta thread..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by izeman_x View Post
    Just want to ask if you have problems connecting your iPhone 4 on the Fiesta S' USB.

I am able to connect the iPhone on the Fiesta and it registers correctly but when I play sounds, walang naririnig pero on the LCD, I can see that selected song is playing and the time remaining is stopping. I checked the manual and wala naman cyang sinasabing ibang way to connect the iPhone aside from Bluetooth which I don't like kc I am using a different unit in making calls.
    You need an AUX cable too. The Fiesta sends the sounds via AUX and the USB serves as the integrator to the head unit as well to charge your iPhone...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    You need an AUX cable too. The Fiesta sends the sounds via AUX and the USB serves as the integrator to the head unit as well to charge your iPhone...
    Thanks sir Tidus.

Problems iPhone 4 on Ford Fiesta