New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Thank you Yebo,Ghosthunter, Niky, Renzo for all the suggestions and offers. The way things are going yes I'll keep track of all correspondence. I've spoken casually to some lawyers about this and am considering other options. Merry christmas Mitzusu hope yours is less expensive than mine!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    http://www.philstar.com/motoring/201...s-worst-dealer

*butterpear sir, for sure this will be an uphill battle. Play your cards right at makukuha mo rin ang dapat sa yo in the end. I guess you're in the right direction..

Good luck sir.

*Naalala ko tuloy si Dr Paul Chua and the Protest Against Isuzu Trooper (PAIT) crusade which resulted in the nationwide recall of Trooper 4JX1 injectors.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    it's a second hand car without the complete service manual.

first things, first. punta ka sa pinagbilhan mo, ask for his service manual to see if ford is talking the truth- if ford was speaking the truth sorry but you just void the warranty of the car. LEGAL REASON- YOU JUST STEP INTO THE SHOES OF THE FORMER OWNER WHAT RIGHTS HE MAY HAVE HAD OR LOST WILL REDOUND TO YOUR BENEFIT OR LOST.

if ford was just making up stories(complete naman talaga and maintianed naman ng casa from the very beggining), then you sir do have a consumers right then then only try to speak to a lawyer.(my guess you wouldnt need a lawyer go to dti then dti would try to set a compromise if not then dti would reccomend it to doj or pao to help you with legal needs)

dont waste your time, charge it to experience sa huli baka 50,000 or kung swerte ka 100,000 moral damages makuha mo plus actual damages kaso, i bet you it will cost you 500-600 k for that law suit. why- acceptance fee, retainer's fee, pleading fee, apperance fee etc. etc. (sa lawyer pa lang yan) sa court- filing fee, docket fee, appleate fee etc. etc. pati stenographers note fee.

AGAIN FIRST THINGS FIRST CONTACT THE FIRST REAL OWNER AND CHECK IF THE CAR WAS MAINTAINED BY THE CASA REGULARLY DURING THE SCHEDULED PMS IF NOT DONT WASTE YOUR ENERGY.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    A quick update: FGP called- the car will be re-evaluated, and the costs of any parts needed will be shouldered by them. As you can guess from my previous posts I’m surprised to say this- but they have been giving us excellent customer service since that call. Apart from paying for the parts they’ve been coordinating with us and the casa. While the exact problem still has to be found and a fix made, I’m hopeful this is the beginning of the end of our car troubles. Thanks to all who posted their support and suggestions.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by butterpear View Post
    A quick update: FGP called- the car will be re-evaluated, and the costs of any parts needed will be shouldered by them. As you can guess from my previous posts I’m surprised to say this- but they have been giving us excellent customer service since that call. Apart from paying for the parts they’ve been coordinating with us and the casa. While the exact problem still has to be found and a fix made, I’m hopeful this is the beginning of the end of our car troubles. Thanks to all who posted their support and suggestions.
    No doubt the article published and re-posted in the internet/facebook had a lot to do with the sudden change of heart.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    butterfear, is this your first car? or is this your first A/T car?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nope. Regular 4-speed AT.
    Question lang po: Isn't it 6-speed ang powershift dual clutch trans?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by A-OK View Post
    Question lang po: Isn't it 6-speed ang powershift dual clutch trans?
    The person who asked the question has the Focus 1.8. That has a four speed automatic.

All current Focuses now use the 6-speed powershift dual clutch, but if I recall right, the gasoline variants all use the dry clutch system as used in the Fiesta. That one has a clutch pack replacement kit. Supposed to be 30k, but that's not bad considering it's a dual system, not a single clutch.

The wet-type used in the TDCi is designed to be lifetime and maintenance free. Even in Europe, they don't sell replacement parts for it yet.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by butterpear View Post
    WOW! im happy for you, merry CHRISTmas!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The person who asked the question has the Focus 1.8. That has a four speed automatic.
    Hi Niky. Just wondering if this particular Focus 1.8L 4-speed AT is powershift & dual clutch. The thread title indicates powershift. From what I know powershift is 6-speed dual clutch trans. I might be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Niky. Just wondering if this particular Focus 1.8L 4-speed AT is powershift & dual clutch. The thread title indicates powershift. From what I know powershift is 6-speed dual clutch trans. I might be wrong.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast