New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Actually, meron pa. Yung Microsoft Sync not available sa Ambiente, although kailangan sa PS version pa ng Trend siya saka available. Also, yung ABS rin not available sa Ambiente and Trend MT.
    Regarding the ABS, "S" naman po yung nakalagay sa lahat ng model ng Fiesta nung tinignan ko sa website at sa brochure...

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Actually, meron pa. Yung Microsoft Sync not available sa Ambiente, although kailangan sa PS version pa ng Trend siya saka available. Also, yung ABS rin not available sa Ambiente and Trend MT.
    Based sa reply nyo parang kinontradict nyo na rin sinabi niyo na rims and trip comp lang pinagkaiba ng ambiente and trend. Kasi both doesnt have MS sync and ABS
    Last edited by matthewpark84; November 4th, 2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Text speak

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewpark84 View Post
    Based sa reply nyo parang kinontradict nyo na rin sinabi niyo na rims and trip comp lang pinagkaiba ng ambiente and trend. Kasi both doesnt have MS sync and ABS
    Sir di naman ako yung nagsabe na yun lang ang difference between the two variants...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewpark84 View Post
    Not ABS, I think you mean ESP (Electronic Stability Program).

The Fiesta Trend MT and Ambiente MT have Dual-Airbags and ABS.

The main difference between the Fiesta Trend MT and Ambiente MT is the Trend MT has alloy wheels (vs steel wheels with full covers for the Ambiente) and an Eco-mode, Trip Computer, Variable Dimming & Outside Temperature.
    I think the center display (screen) of the Trend MT is also bigger than the one on the Ambiente MT.
    Last edited by AG4; November 11th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Not ABS, I think you mean ESP (Electronic Stability Program).

The Fiesta Trend MT and Ambiente MT have Dual-Airbags and ABS.

The main difference between the Fiesta Trend MT and Ambiente MT is the Trend MT has alloy wheels (vs steel wheels with full covers for the Ambiente) and an Eco-mode, Trip Computer, Variable Dimming & Outside Temperature.
    I think the center display (screen) of the Trend MT is also bigger than the one on the Ambiente MT.
    Thanks for clarifying this. Magulo kasi yung specs sheet kung bbase sa site nila kasi hindi ata nila inayos yung mga details doon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi there Kumusta mga ford fiesta trend at owner ok b Siya? I want to ask or give me some idea I can decide what to choose between ford fiesta trend at and mirage g4 gls at I'm a new driver and first time to buy my own car so I want to be ok please help to decide what's the best when it comes to fuel efficiency especially and the parts and all the things I need kc I already approved by Eastwest back sa loan ng mirage g4 106k down tapos nasa 13886 monthly for 5 years then sa ford 52k dp then 15,797 monthly for 5 years I don't know what to choice please

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkolee View Post
    Hi there Kumusta mga ford fiesta trend at owner ok b Siya? I want to ask or give me some idea I can decide what to choose between ford fiesta trend at and mirage g4 gls at I'm a new driver and first time to buy my own car so I want to be ok please help to decide what's the best when it comes to fuel efficiency especially and the parts and all the things I need kc I already approved by Eastwest back sa loan ng mirage g4 106k down tapos nasa 13886 monthly for 5 years then sa ford 52k dp then 15,797 monthly for 5 years I don't know what to choice please
    Have you test driven both? If you haven't try to test drive both cars first.

The Fiesta Trend costs more than a Mirage G4, but you end up with a more powerful (112PS vs 78PS), more solid B-segment car, it's also one of the safest in its segment.
    The cheaper Mirage G4 is basically a stretched A-segment Mirage hatchback, this explains why it's as long as a B-segment car, but is a bit narrower like an A-segment car.
    Although Mitsubishi markets the G4 as a B-segment sedan, it's more like an A plus-segment car.
    You basically get what you pay for.

Note:
    A-segment cars (Mirage, Spark, i10, Picanto, Celerio etc)
    B-segment cars (Fiesta, Vios/Yaris, Sonic, Accent, Rio, City/Jazz etc)

About parts: Since the Fiesta is an ASEAN manufactured Ford, the cost of parts are close to that of most Japanese branded cars, a number of shops in Banawe also carry Ford parts.
    There are also Ford Club Philippines members (FCP forum) who can help out if you need info on parts/ accessories.
    Last edited by AG4; November 14th, 2013 at 04:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Thanks for the reply AG4 how about the fuel consumption matipid ba siya?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Which unit are you pertaining to?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't have the figures for the MT Fiesta, but according to Ford, the fuel efficiency figures of the 1.5 MT and 1.5 Powershift are almost identical.
    From Top Gear Philippines' test of the Powershift sedan model...
    A relaxing drive from Alabang, just before I hit gridlock approaching the EDSA-Ayala tunnel, yielded a fuel-consumption figure of 14.7km/L, while city driving returned 9.7km/L.
    I haven't seen real world figures of a Mirage G4 MT, but the lighter Mirage MT (hatchback) can return around 11km/L city driving (during light traffic) according to an Autoindustriya test.

The 78PS Mirage G4 MT might be marginally less fuel efficient than the lighter Mirage hatch, but it's probably still more efficient than the 112PS Fiesta MT, but tests are usually done with a light load of course. Add more passengers and things might change.
    Weaker engines with less torque are usually more sensitive to load changes, you could experience a greater drop in performance and fuel efficiency when you add more passengers.

You might want to bring some friends or family members too when you test drive the car.
    Last edited by AG4; November 14th, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
new Ford Fiesta owner, some questions