New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I doubt it, Drexx.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the 2k4 F-150 has some sorta cabin noise reducer... that's one of their main selling points when you see their commercials in the US

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by sikuya
    explorer, you're quoting the sales figures for america ONLY, right?if memory serves me right, ford sold 850,000++ f-150's in america alone last year.
    yes. but sales of f-150 outside the US is less than 5% 0f the total f-150 sales. sales could have been much better if ford is also producing RHD and diesel-powered f-150's. i don't know why ford is hesistant to make RHD and diesel powered versions of their best selling product.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FYI, Ford did release some F-150 units in Aussie land with RHD configs. They say it will take 3 days to convert each unit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    FYI, Ford did release some F-150 units in Aussie land with RHD configs. They say it will take 3 days to convert each unit.
    yes, but it's no different from converted RHD cars here in the philippines.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    > yes, but it's no different from converted RHD cars here in the philippines.

it's being done by the manufacturer... surely it will be better than the hack-jobs some importers get away with. plus they need to provide a warranty.

i'm with the 5.4li engine. road tests have shown a big engine isn't necessarily more of a gas guzzler if the driver can keep a light foot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by splerdu
    [Bit's being done by the manufacturer... surely it will be better than the hack-jobs some importers get away with. plus they need to provide a warranty.

i'm with the 5.4li engine. road tests have shown a big engine isn't necessarily more of a gas guzzler if the driver can keep a light foot. [/B]
    f-150 was designed for LHD countries only. the design engineers didn't consider the RHD option. ford australia is not manufacturing the f-150, it only converts them to RHD. their workmanship maybe better than those in backyard shops but what would you expect from a truck that is designed for LHD countries being converted to RHD?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron na ba dito nyan?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    handsome truck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
new ford f-150