New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makukuha mo yung ibang AM stations, hindi nga lang umuubra yung auto-seek except for DZMM, dunno why... sa Venture namin kailangan i-manual tuning yung ibang AM stations to the nearest 10... 670 for DZRH (instead of 666),...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dalawang klase kasi mga AM radios. meron yung every 9Hz ang increment at yung isa e every 10HZ. Dito sa Philippines 9Hz.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama si boybi. Yung mga aftermarket head units pwede mong i-set kung ano ang increments, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got to see the new Expedition up close and in person at Ford Alabang yesterday.

The third row is definitely an improvement over the previous Gen's third row. You can now seat 3 adults comfortably back there without them having to crouch just so that their heads don't hit the ceiling. Plus, folding them flat into the floor is a breeze, unlike with the current gen wherein you'd have to remove the front facing bench, or fold the side facing benches. Handle/Control for the rear door and window is now separate, so it's no longer confusing for first time users and for users who'd rather touch first then read later.

The reduction in legroom of the first and second rows, however, wasn't appreciated. It felt a big cramped compared to that of the earlier Gen's seating space. Plus, with the driver and front passenger's seats being "bucketted/shaped", the occupant of the middle seat must have child-like proportions to fit comfortably, unlike in the current Gen wherein an average Asian can probably be ok. Sitting in the 2nd row, either behind the driver, or the front passenger gave me a claustrophobic feeling. Ford either raised the front row, lowered the 2nd row, or raised the height of the seatbacks of the said seats, so occupants herein don't get to see much of the road ahead. Engine is still the same thirst 4.6L 232hp Triton V8.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yep parang lumiit nga ang interior ng bagong expedition..one reason might also be that the dash seemed a bit lower?...and why is the rear aircon control in the front overhead console di ba mas maganda kung nasa likod..pero i still like the new one!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the reason why legroom is smaller now is perhaps because the engine is further back into the engine bay. there seems to be more space between the grille and the radiator now than in the previous model.

re the rear aircon control, la bang separate control sa bandang likod? (parang yung sa previous gen, 2 control - front and 2nd row)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hero,
    congrats sa new ride 8)

pasakay na lang..hehehehe j/k :oops:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hero,
    20" mags :twisted:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20" ba yung stock mags ng new expe??