New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just saw the ad in today's PDI. is this really all new? parang kamukha nung dati?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it's the "rare as faithful men" ad, it's not new. the next exped is gonna be all-independent na rin, so it's a true soft-roader now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup the ad in PDI is the new one -- 2003 version

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I havent seen the local ad but i think the All new Exped has been out since last year pa in the states diba?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's all new and no longer based on the F150 chassis. Independent rear suspension siya and three-forward facing rows ang seating arrangement. It's also more square in line with Ford's new design philosophy.

Buti na lang naka-habol pa kami sa last of the GEN I Expeditions para solid axle pa rin sa likod.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's more like a minivan now than a real truck... la pa rin tatalo sa patrol 4x4 for ~2M pesos hehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saw one sa may south super...it has ford alabang temp plates color black... how much is it?...we're getting one!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1,949,000 for the 4x2... XLT yata yun

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayun kita ko na sa dyaryo at sa motioncars...hmm gano kaya katagal ang waiting na naman nito..sana di parang escape....will put down reservation on tue!!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, good for you Hero!

Compared to the current Gen, I like the new Expedition's rear flat floor. It seems every rear seat folds flat into the floor, unlike the current Gen's which requires the 3rd row to be removed.

From what i've seen in the pics, though, it seems the new Exped looks very much like the Explorer/Sport Trac, just a bigger version though. Wish it didn't too much, para d mapagkamalan Explorer/Sport Trac. Perhaps seeing it in the flesh may change my initial perception.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
new Ford Expedition