New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hello to all...i'm planning to buy a used pick up at my nakita ako na 2005 Ford Ranger Hurricane 4x2 MT that fits my budget. When I test drived the unit i noticed that the clutch ay medyo matigas kunti pagdiin ko sa bandang gitna na. Is this normal? Yung gear vibrates also, dahil ba ito sa engine nya? I have noticed din kasi na yung engine ay a little bit shaky din. Wala ako masyado alam sa Ford Ranger kaya please help me before i buy the unit, ang ganda kasi at medyo mura.

My car is Toyota corolla and this will be my first pick up kung mabibili ko ang Ford Ranger Hurricane na ito...

Meron ba kayo specs ng 2005 Ford Ranger Hurricane 4x2 MT? any link would help also...

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    A possible slave cylinder malfunction? Could be many things. If you have a reserve about this, walk away, unless you know someone that have an idea that can give you advice if this is a catch.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I don't drive the turbodiesel version of the ranger, but something is definitely not right with that clutch

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Naka-ilang kms na ba yung unit? Most likely yung matigas na clutch at panginginig is due to the release bearing. Must be worn out already. Yung vibrations when it is in gear would be the transmission support. And the shakiness of the engine would also be due to the engine support. If these are the causes, get ready to shell out at least P25k for clutch overhaul and replacement of the engine and transmission supports.

If you need advice from Ranger owners, log in sa "forum.fordclubph.com."