New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    All the bullshits in that proposal given you. Sunugin mo yung casa na yan, hindi sila casa, they are a scam artist.
    7,000kms pa lang, hayaan mo umabot sa 10000 bago ka mag pa PMS. Hindi nappanis ang langis at ginagamit mo naman
    ang kotse, so take it to the max, 10000kms bago mag PMS. Pwede mo ilipat sa ibang casa ang PMS para hindi maapektohan
    ang warranty. Full synthetic oil & oil filter lang ang kailangan palitan. Air filter palinis mo lang, brakes cleaning lang din.

the rest they offered to you are all bullshits AC anti bac, engine flush & treatment puro walang mga silbi mga yan. Palinis mo
    rin ang spark plugs. **** , 1000 for a car wash, ano yan body paint??? Saan kasa yang? Mention it para maiwasan ng mga
    kasama dito.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What a scam! I-blacklist na ninyo yan dealer na yan!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a proposal. You have a choice to accept or reject it. If it's forced on you sunugin na yan. Pero if you ask them to remove the optional services papayag naman dapat. If not sunugin uli yan.

All casas do that. Style nga ng iba chicks ang SAs nila para oo ka lang nang oo :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    change oil lang and change oil filter and necessary.
    The "treatments" and "flush" are not good, don't add any additives to your oil or gasoline

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noobs View Post
    thank you sobra mga sir sa reply. sa Ford balintawak ko pina-estimate to.
    Parang kilala kita, hahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    probably the car wash was just a typo error, it could just be a 100petot charge only

on the other note, mitsubishi does emission testing on a 10thou km PMS, ask your advisor if theyll do the same. in case they will ask for the result & keep it. you can use it as a reference in the future to help determine if the emission of your fiesta deteriorates over time. i believe the fuel treatment is done to combat carbon build up in the engine fuel system where direct injection engine is very much susceptible. whether you will avail of it or not is entirely up to you but you can always verify its effectiveness through emission testing

if in your previous PMS you already used full-syn oil you may beg off with flushing & engine treatment. one notable property of a full-syn oil is its resistance to gumming or gelling, in that case flushing is not essential. flushing is done to soften hardened oil in your engine which was subjected to long use. in addition full-syn oil is already packed with additives which renders engine treatment excessive & therefore no longer necessary
    Last edited by kisshmet; June 27th, 2013 at 05:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ford Cabanatuan sucks, 6 weeks ago I brought my Ford Focus 2013 for repair and replacement of right-side fender, door, side mirror and front bumper and up-to today the parts are still not available. Ford Philippines should look on this issue and ensure that parts are always available for past moving items and for slow ones, should be immediately taken from regional site like Thailand.

This situation will surely turn-off customers and prospective buyers.

I should had stick by to Toyota.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I got a chance to share my Honda Jazz 2013 1.5V maintenance breakdown here: http://tsikot.com/forums/honda-cars-...51/index2.html

Mukhang malupit mag charge si Ford, pero wala parin tatalo sa Honda. (well, except wash+engine wash * "just" 849.98 compared to Ford's 1,000.00 wash only)

PMS period = 20T kms or 1year
    Actual Odo. = 14T kms
    Total = Php 10,342.04
    Casa = Honda Shaw

Breakdown,
    [LABOR] 20km checkup - 1,344.00
    [LABOR] DT Perform Fluid, Battery and #Fan - 198.11
    [LABOR] Testing procedure (Use diagnostics TEST, INSPECT OR DIAGNOSE SIDE SLIP - MEASUREMENT) - 100.80
    [LABOR] PERFORM QUALITY INSPECTION - 0.00
    [LABOR] PERFORM FLUSHING SERVICE ON A/C EVAPORATOR - 504.00
    [LABOR] DN COMPLETE WASHING (engine wash) - 849.98
    [PARTS] X-1R ENGINE TREATMENT 250ML - 995.00
    [PARTS] WASHER DRAIN PLUG 14MM - 28.82
    [PARTS] WINDSHIELD WASHER CONCENTRATE (OWS) - 145.00
    [PARTS] OIL FILTER - 321.17
    [PARTS] WYNN AIRCON KIT - 1,308.16
    [PARTS] MOTOR OIL HONDA FULLY SYNTHETIC 0W20 (D) - 2,420.00
    [PARTS] ELEMENT FILTER CT 09-11 JZ 09-12 - 1,903
    [PARTS] SUPPLIES - 224.00

back to topic though... magaling talaga mag include ng non-essentials ang mga casa, regardless of car maker

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Cancel this;
    engine treatment - 1,000.00
    fuel treatment - 750.00
    A/C antibac - 1,400.00
    complete wash - 1,000.00

this A/C antibac is a pollen filter if you are not "maselan"pwede nyo na lang i'airblow ito

if you are within QC only have it done by me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12