New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hi guys!

i'm a soon-to-be proud owner of a ford lynx(un kasi ung car na greatly recommended sa discussions and reviews from tsikot). Mainly, ung 2nd hand resale value ang reason kung bakit pinili namin ito bilang 1st family car namin(syempre kasama na dun ung value for money tsaka performance etc). The problem is, although most tsikot guys (like mbt, happy_gilmore) said that we can get a 2001 up model na lynx gsi or ghia for under 300T, nahihirapan talaga kaming maghanap ng seller. gusto ko sanang mag-post ng BUYING thread sa fordclubph kaso hindi naman ako makapag-register dahil dun sa confirmation(walang contact number ung e-mail).

Can somebody please help me? kelangan lang namang mag-post ng buying thread sa fordclubph. please pm me or post d2. Thanks.
    Last edited by walastek; April 12th, 2005 at 01:22 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wala naman po kaming restrictions sa market place.

paki check na lang po ulit.

or contact the admins

aaa - m500ph*yahoo.com
    firesnake - firesnake_ph*yahoo.com
    meng - meeeeeng*yahoo.com

hope that helps.

kiper

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    twicw na kasi akong nag-register, pero ung e-mail na sine-send nila, walang fax no. or mail address. pero e-mail ko na rin ung admins. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    inactivate ko na yung user mo, you can try logging in. kung ayaw pa rin email mo ako ulit.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi! fordclub.ph members.

This June 2006 my car plan benefit will expire and I would be able to reavail again. My choice this time is either an escape or an everest, I did consider getting a focus but i'm already driving an '03 black lynx ghia which is what I got in the expiring car plan availment and the cost of the focus is more suited for my wife's car plan which is due for reavailment on Nov 2006. However, my concern with the escape and everest is that ford may soon replace them with newer designs. In this regard, can I please ask the forclub.ph members if they have any information regarding this concern? Thank you very much.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You should definitely wait and see. I don't know how long it'll be before the Escape's replacement comes, but the Everest's isn't far away... and the engine will definitely be miles better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    You should definitely wait and see. I don't know how long it'll be before the Escape's replacement comes, but the Everest's isn't far away... and the engine will definitely be miles better.
    Thanks very much! niky for your reply. So my concern is not without basis afterall. I could probably wait but not that long, I hope. To be open about it, i'm actually eager for that time when all the vehicles parked in the garage are FORDS! hehehe. So by that time my wife gets her focus..... were definitely disposing our '02 corolla e. Heck! its over rated anyway, and was never really at par with the ford lynx.

btw, I have absolutely no plans to dispose of my lynx. I have every intention to keep it for at least 5 more years.... fantastic car to drive!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sabi ung New Ranger ilalabas ng bandang July..

Ung New Everest.. bandang September pa..

Kung makakapaghintay.. hintayin na..

sabi nga ni mang niky.. "will definitely be miles better."

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mang niky ako ngayon? Baka mangmang?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper
    Sabi ung New Ranger ilalabas ng bandang July..
    Ung New Everest.. bandang September pa..
    Kung makakapaghintay.. hintayin na..
    sabi nga ni mang niky.. "will definitely be miles better."

Deym! the new ranger is better and tougher looking than the current one.

Just imagine a white ranger 4x4 parked beside a black focus 2.0L sport and a black lynx ghia....... hmmm, beautiful!!!!

Now, if only the wife would agree.............

btw, thanks very much! kiper for replying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
NEED HELP from FordCLUBPH Members