New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sarap sigurado i-drive nito. FORD PA! Ang galing talaga when it comes to sporty handling...
    i agree. just hope this will be a reliable everyday car as well.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di reliability for everyday use ang tanong, yung fuel consumption for everyday use!

Syempre kung ganyan kasarap i-drive ang kotse mo tapos turbocharged pa di maiiwasan humarurot...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di reliability for everyday use ang tanong, yung fuel consumption for everyday use!

Syempre kung ganyan kasarap i-drive ang kotse mo tapos turbocharged pa di maiiwasan humarurot...
    If you have a super car such as this, you really have to be ready to compromise fuel efficiency especially if you have a schumacheresque driving habit. But if this can withstand for years the road conditions we have here in the Philippines, this is a real deal.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sergi View Post
    If you have a super car such as this, you really have to be ready to compromise fuel efficiency especially if you have a schumacheresque driving habit. But if this can withstand for years the road conditions we have here in the Philippines, this is a real deal.
    I'm sure this will be more fuel efficient than those WRXs, STIs, Ralliarts and Evos out there.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Make mine Imperial Blue, please. With 18-inch RS wheels.
    Hmmm... no RS wheels, but here's a blue one...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    & uglier ....
    Mabuti pa nga kung bxy yung grille like the Lancer EX kaso parang "soft" dating eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sergi View Post
    but if this comes with P2M circa, this would be the best alternative to the evo and sti. hope it does really come at that price tag.
    +1, who says performance need to be so expensive.

Sana may M/T rin para may pang hardcore.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako if given the choice sa Powershift ako... Nakakatamad din ng manual kung araw-araw. The car looks to be a very good everyday sporty car if you ask me instead of just a weekend car...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Parang constipated yung look nung harapan ng bagong Focus. I got used to cars with smiling front fenders and upward headlights giving the car a happy mood.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Parang constipated yung look nung harapan ng bagong Focus. I got used to cars with smiling front fenders and upward headlights giving the car a happy mood.
    Parang ang saa naman nun, constipated! hehe

La ba better description like a mild shark.

Pero bawi naman sa Fc at performance eh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
MK3 Ford Focus ST coming to ASIA!!!