F ix
    O r
    R epair
    D aily

F ound
    O n
    R oad
    D ead

No offense,but after the muscle cars of the 60's and 70's, Fords are a piece of ****.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May cruise control ba mga local fords? (non-exped) Parang useless sa atin, not to mention nakakabobo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wala na yan inayos na daw nila yan hehehe....alam ko mga local ford walang cruise control like escape etc.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    may use na ngayon yung cruise control sa NLEX. kasi may speed limit na. takot mahuli. para hindi kana tingin ng tingin sa speedometer. tapak nalang ng brakes sa mga paakyat ng bridge and going down. or minsan may mabagal sa fast lane. then pindot nalang ng resume back to 100 na, ok yung cruise ontrol switch ng toyota. parang signal light switch. up and down siya. sa ford kasi push button napapatingin kapa sa manibela.

pero just to be sure dinisconnect ko na yung battery ko.
    Last edited by promdiboy; June 18th, 2005 at 02:55 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    And I thought I just got myself a piece of junk........Now, fire hazard pa pala.........I better sell off my explorer which has given me nothing but headaches ever since I got it.....baka ikamatay ko pa yan!!!!!!!!!...........No wonder Ford is losing tons of money when their Japanese competitors are setting records for car sales and production worldwide........Why doesn't Ford just offer their company up for sale to a Japanese competitor????? maybe they'll start building better cars........My experience with my explorer is enough to turn me off from buying American cars altogether......

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't you heard of Honda CR-Vs that combust spontaneously too?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tsk tsk tsk.. tutoo nga ba ito?

http://www.truckblog.com/story-173-w...0date_5_3_2005

mukang tagilid ang ford nyan..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rsc6288 View Post
    And I thought I just got myself a piece of junk........Now, fire hazard pa pala.........I better sell off my explorer which has given me nothing but headaches ever since I got it.....baka ikamatay ko pa yan!!!!!!!!!...........No wonder Ford is losing tons of money when their Japanese competitors are setting records for car sales and production worldwide........Why doesn't Ford just offer their company up for sale to a Japanese competitor????? maybe they'll start building better cars........My experience with my explorer is enough to turn me off from buying American cars altogether......
    Unless your Explorer was pre-2004 then it shouldn't be using the same switch since they stopped using it in 2004. BTW here in the US you see all sorts of models go up in flames on the freeways not just Ford's, Chevy's, or Dodge's so being a Japanese brand doesn't make it better. Just look at all the recalls that Toyota has had to make for cars they made from the 90's to now, not to mention the Scion brand with it's exploding side airbags when you close the doors.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rsc6288 View Post
    when my dad bought our ford, I forgot kung anong type of serial number yun kelangan i-check sa ford.com. pero I checked it last year, hindi na po kasama ang Ford Explorer 2005 up sa switch problem. you can check it yourself.

this is old news na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na-alala ko nang mag issue ng recall, na trade-in ko na E150 namin
    2001 model yon, pero di yata kasama sa recall, mga F150 at expedition lang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
[Merged] Why never park a FORD near your home (Ford fire risk threads)