New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    dec 2007 ko nadispose kaya mataas pa ng konti, buti na lng nadispose ko agad maski lugi ng mahigit sa kalahati
    still at that time magandang presyo mo parin nabenta, during that time nakikita ko sa mga papers na 700k pababa mga prices.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    still at that time magandang presyo mo parin nabenta, during that time nakikita ko sa mga papers na 700k pababa mga prices.

Hi guys, I decided not to go through with it. Someone else got the Expedition company cars... let them be his headache, not mine. I decided to start selling a 2004 Toyota Revo instead. At just P379k with comprehensive insurance, It's much more sellable than the Expedition

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Hi guys, I decided not to go through with it. Someone else got the Expedition company cars... let them be his headache, not mine. I decided to start selling a 2004 Toyota Revo instead. At just P379k with comprehensive insurance, It's much more sellable than the Expedition
    expi naman kasi are for enthusiast..those who buy it are more or less aware of thier "glog" "glog" nature kaya pag bili happy pa rin..hirap nga lang if your on the other side of the aisle..yung nag bebenta..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i'd buy one if i had the cash on hand. di bale na magdildil ako ng asin at kumain ng tuyo twuing lunch sa oficina, basta my family and i can travel in comfort, safety and syempre, style, hehehehe

what to look out for ba when checking out an expedition? specifically, yung 96-01 models? sa ibang sellers they ask for 650, which i think is too high considering na marami na ipapa ayos dun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ^^i suggest ang consider mo lang is the 01-02 models, yung 96-00 models hindi pa upgraded yung engine, its basically the same engine but it only puts out 220 something horsepower, plus yung antenna niya nasa fender pa. on 2001-2002 models na upgrade na yung engine to the tune of 236hp and printed type na yung antenna. plus different headlights and corner lights (crystal na). on the limited edition series naka billet grill and harley headlights na ito.yung last of the series (2002 model) ang dami ng accesories nakakabit. all leather interior na with the 10" lcd screens sa likod. ang 96-00 na models usually nasa 450-500k ang asking, pag 01-02 prices can range from 550-680k, i suggest tingnan mo muna maigi before buying kasi marami dyan selling cheap pero dami papagawa, and expedition parts ain't cheap. minsan mas ok pa bilhin yung mga 650k kung wala ka namang ipapagawa. ako i would go with the latter kasi im not fond of pa repair ng pa repair hehehe. and people who buy expeditions don't count on the kilometers per liter but how many smiles per kilometer they get. trust me i know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mahirap ba magbenta ng 2nd hand expedition