New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    dear guys,

anong comments ninyo sa ford lynx 2000 yr model, A/T?

okay ba ito? is the engine the same as the 2003 or 2004 models?

i read some reviews in other websites and the sentiments are mixed. i also read some lynx postings in tsikot already but may mga unanswered questions pa ako

i need to know about performance, gas consumption, maintenance cost (high ba or low?) and all other relevant information

i am about to get one but i need to be sure talaga

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To quote from Ford's tagline: "Have you used the search button lately?" :bwahaha:

- Ford Lynx [Merged]

- Focus will replace the Lynx (daw)

- Altis 1.6E vs Lynx Ghia

- Ford Lynx

There's more, you'll just have to do the searching by yourself. ;)

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ungas -- maraming salamat. i did read the threads but puro 2001 and up model ang dinidiscussed

i will read it again. when i first searched i entered ford lynx kaya siguro limited and choices na lumabas

hmmmm, will type in lynx lang baka ma expand ang search and hopefully makuha ko yung sagot

nag sign up na rin ako sa fordclub.ph website to find out more rin

med vänlig hälsning :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ungas -- i just read the threads you referred to and i cannot find any information about the lynx 2000 A/T

i want to ask if the engine of the lynx 2000 A/T the same as the engine of the lynx 2003 or 2004 A/T? by the way, i am referring to the 1.6L engine

med vänlig hälsning

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, same engine.

from our lynx-owners sa protegetech, no problem pa naman akong naririnig. except yung nag loko yata yung ECU after nyang kabitan ng "miracle" gas saving device.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mazdamazda - thanks a lot for the feedback. and thanks for the warning also, hahahaha

by the way, may pic ka ba or link to a pic of a lynx with the color pumice gold?

curious talaga ako sa kulay na ito at anong itsura nito. i checked the ford motors website and it appears that they discontinued this color for the lynx

maraming salamat :D

lynx 2000 A/T