The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yes it is ONE FORD!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Hirap lang sa diesel, mabibiktima ka ng ASBU kung minalas ka.
    What's ASBU?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Well, kung gusto mong makipagsapalaran sa Ford, ang hari ng recalls, rollovers and spontaneous combustion, by all means go for it.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/14/f...y-1-2m-units/1

Back in February, we told you about the recall of 150,000 Ford F-150 models due to driver-side airbags that went off on their own right after starting the vehicle. At the time, Ford said the recall was limited to 150,000 units out of the 1.3 million vehicles being investigated due to the fact that the problem only surfaced on vehicles built on the first shift at the automaker's Norfolk, Virginia plant.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced on its website that the recall has now been extended to include 1.2 million 2004-2006 model year F-150 models, along with its luxury cousin, the Lincoln Mark LT. NHTSA says it has received 238 instances of inadvertent deployment and 77 total injuries
    http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/14/f...y-1-2m-units/1

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in a notice posted this week on its website that it has expanded its two-year-old investigation into 1.5 million 2002-05 Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer vehicles to include the 2003-05 Lincoln Aviator.

Advertisement

The agency has identified 200 alleged incidents of unintended vehicle movement after drivers believed they had shifted their vehicle into park, resulting in 85 crashes and 32 injuries from the 2002-05 Ford SUVs. No fatalities have been reported, according to a 2009 NHTSA report.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-Ford-vehicles

And the latest.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is currently investigating 2010 and 2011 Ford Escapes and Mercury Mariners due to several complaints of shattering rear glass. According to The Detroit News, there have been 18 reported complaints of the glass braking "simultaneously" while opening or closing the liftgate, and one of the incidents reportedly resulted in the vehicle owner and a 10-year-old child receiving cuts from the glass.

The investigation covers 200,000 vehicles built on or before October 15, 2010, but that total pales in comparison to a Ford recall that has already been issued for the same problem. In 2004, Ford recalled 955,000 2002 and 2003 Ford Explorers and Mercury Mountaineers for liftgate glass issues. Ford received more than 5,000 complaints for that recall – far and above what NHTSA has received for this latest issue.
    http://www.autoblog.com/2011/05/02/f...or-rear-glass/

Whoops! Looks like Ford has already met its recall quota for the year. And then some.

Kung ako sa 'yo mag-Hyundai ka na lang. The Koreans are on a roll.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Your boss must be a Ford shareholder!

Anyway its not really easy to say if Ford is the best vehicle for long term ownership. Many say go for Toyota and Honda but they too are just relying on old data cause none of the current Toyota and Honda have lived 10 years. Pero I firmly believe the new Ford's (ONE FORD era) are made better. ONE FORD is not just marketing or common products for the whole globe, its a way of doing business for the new and revitalized Ford.

So if I were you to be honest, wait for the new 2012 Ford Focus (ONE FORD)...
    I'd just like to point out that the mk2 Focus is a good car, been a fan of it since the first time I drove it.
    Even if the Mk2 Focus is not part of One Ford, the 2012 "One Ford" Mk3 Focus is based on the Mk2 Focus. When it comes to engineering passenger cars, Ford of Europe has always been on the top even before One Ford.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    Well, kung gusto mong makipagsapalaran sa Ford, ang hari ng recalls, rollovers and spontaneous combustion, by all means go for it.

Ford F-150 airbag recall balloons by 1.2M units — Autoblog

Ford F-150 airbag recall balloons by 1.2M units — Autoblog

Autos Insider | Detnews.com | This article is no longer available online | The Detroit News

And the latest.

Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner under investigation for rear glass that shatters — Autoblog

Whoops! Looks like Ford has already met its recall quota for the year. And then some.

Kung ako sa 'yo mag-Hyundai ka na lang. The Koreans are on a roll.
    Hindi naman siguro hari una wala naman F150 na dito, second focus wasn't mentioned dun sa topics.
    I think the TDCi is good. Toyota and Honda made a lot of recalls as well and they also have problems that haven't been publicize. But I agree! Koreans are on the roll! Damn I like korean cars now and korean girls :D

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by normyline22 View Post
    Hindi naman siguro hari una wala naman F150 na dito, second focus wasn't mentioned dun sa topics.
    I think the TDCi is good. Toyota and Honda made a lot of recalls as well and they also have problems that haven't been publicize. But I agree! Koreans are on the roll! Damn I like korean cars now and korean girls :D
    Binuhay mo boss ang thread ah. I agree, may cycle din na nagyari sa Ford like what happened to Toyota. Ngayon they are getting better and even getting high marks at reliability Car reliability, most reliable cars

I agree, their TDiC is good, they even had a vgt with their non-crdi WLT engines eh. Radiators nila ang medyo problematic IMHO sa mga pick-ups nila. I would like to work with Ford if given a chance actually. Kaso Nissan nag-alok but I just don't seem to dig them.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post

I agree, their TDiC is good, they even had a vgt with their non-crdi WLT engines eh.
    Sir RT, where exactly is the non crdi WLT VGT engines installed? i wanna read this one!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Sir RT, where exactly is the non crdi WLT VGT engines installed? i wanna read this one!
    Ford everest and Ranger nila na 2007 model ata afaik. vgt na turbo noon sa AFAIK. The model which was replaced by the crdi one.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ford everest and Ranger nila na 2007 model ata afaik. vgt na turbo noon sa AFAIK. The model which was replaced by the crdi one.
    ahhh so the pre-facelift Ranger/Everest? i didn't know this ha. :bwahaha:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
looking outside japan for the first time