New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a '67 Ford Fairlane 2 door Hardtop, but the original owner changed its original engine to 4DR5 diesel.

I want to restore the car to its original 289 cu. in. Challenger V8 engine, if these are available locally.
    If the 289 is not available, other Ford old school Carburated V8 engines are welcomed.
    Ford owners that swapped their running V8 gas engines to diesels are also welcomed as long as magkakasya ang engine sa engine bay.

Your suggestions and offer(you may PM me) would be highly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    '67 Ford? Please post some pictures!

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    You may have heard of this company near Clark here in Pampanga which specializes in classic 'Stangs.

Classic Speed Inc.

http://classicspeedinc(dot)com/

They have a lot of contacts for locally available parts. Hopefully, they can point you in the right direction.

I second Master Archer's request, please post some pix, I'd love to see a nice '67

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    You may have heard of this company near Clark here in Pampanga which specializes in classic 'Stangs.

Classic Speed Inc.

http://classicspeedinc(dot)com/

They have a lot of contacts for locally available parts. Hopefully, they can point you in the right direction.

I second Master Archer's request, please post some pix, I'd love to see a nice '67
    Thank you sir sparc179 for sharing this info, i'll definitely be in touch with them regarding my concern.

With regards to photos, I still have not started my project yet (my plan is to search first the powerplant, and work my way out).

Nonetheless kindly see what she looks like.

Thanks and regards,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67-fairlane-b.jpg  

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Thank you sir sparc179 for sharing this info, i'll definitely be in touch with them regarding my concern.

With regards to photos, I still have not started my project yet (my plan is to search first the powerplant, and work my way out).

Nonetheless kindly see what she looks like.

Thanks and regards,
    Welcome sir.

I hope you find all the parts you need. Surely the small ones can be ordered from abroad.

She still looks complete for the most part.

Please update us again with pix of your progress.

Good luck in your restoration.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk