New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yun F150 na bago naka 3V na since lumabas pero lahat ng expe next year 3V na rin.

Konti antay pa makikita ko na yun and i'll post pic.

Pero kasi pag post ako pic lagi maliit eh don't know how to make it bigger. paano ba yun?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by rebel
    The new F-150 has the new 3V 5.4L engine as power plant.

But if they choose to put the 6.0L Diesel engine hanep as in super rocket na.
    the 6.0L diesel engine was designed to fit in the old f-150...but the problem was that the engine was so powerful that the chassis of an old f-150 has to be totally redesigned to avoid any problem and recalls. ford didn't want to make any gamble in its no. 1 product so it didn't pushed for a diesel engine in the old -f150. i have no idea if the new f-150 can now use the 6.0L diesel engine.
    Last edited by explorer; June 23rd, 2004 at 07:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by rebel
    yun F150 na bago naka 3V na since lumabas pero lahat ng expe next year 3V na rin.

Konti antay pa makikita ko na yun and i'll post pic.

Pero kasi pag post ako pic lagi maliit eh don't know how to make it bigger. paano ba yun?
    ok, ganda cguro ng black EB. kahit naman yung setting Small na resolution 640x480 pixels malaki narin pero mas mganda icompress yung mas malinaw. mag-upload ka sa webshots.com, ako dami ko na album dun (naka-lock lang para me privacy, ako lang pwede mag-view)

promdiboy, yung fender flares na unprimed darker ang color as compared to cladding (for white and silver exterior), mas malapit kulay niya sa cladding for red, green and black exterior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
let's start a thread on the all-new F150