New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi Sirs, pano i-adjust ang headlighs ng FoFi?
    Just got both my headlamps replaced last saturday kasi may stain sa loob due to moisture. Anyway, nung pinalitan na hindi ko na nacheck yung allingment nya until gumabi lang. Sobrang baba ng left headlamp so medyo hirap magdrive sa gabi. Gusto ko sana ako na mismo magadjust since saturdays lang ako pwede magpaschedule sa casa dahil sa work. Help please. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nansky20 View Post
    Hi Sirs, pano i-adjust ang headlighs ng FoFi?
    Just got both my headlamps replaced last saturday kasi may stain sa loob due to moisture. Anyway, nung pinalitan na hindi ko na nacheck yung allingment nya until gumabi lang. Sobrang baba ng left headlamp so medyo hirap magdrive sa gabi. Gusto ko sana ako na mismo magadjust since saturdays lang ako pwede magpaschedule sa casa dahil sa work. Help please. Thanks

The alignment of the beam is dependent on the structural frame itself with the help of the bumper.

Please check if the housing is sitting flush where it is bolted onto the frame.

and

Check if the bulbs are not misaligned compared with the right one. The bulb must be at the focus of the reflector to work properly.

If they are both OK, then your headlamp is defective and you cannot correct this yourself.

Also double check your observation by facing a plain wall with the low beams on. Dapat pantay ang linya nila like this

Kung pantay, mis-diagnose ka.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    There is an allen key adjuster at the back of the light to adjust for height.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    SIr Viva, I already tried your suggestion. The screws were ok and I think pantay din naman yung line pag nakatutok and malapit sa wall(like in your photo), pero pag na sa road na, talagang malayo ang diff. ng left sa right lamp.

Anyway, I'll try what sir kevo said and see how it goes. Thank you sirs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nansky20 View Post
    SIr Viva, I already tried your suggestion. The screws were ok and I think pantay din naman yung line pag nakatutok and malapit sa wall(like in your photo), pero pag na sa road na, talagang malayo ang diff. ng left sa right lamp.
    Anyway, I'll try what sir kevo said and see how it goes. Thank you sirs.
    Thanks to Sir Kevo, nadagdagan na naman kaalaman natin.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Thanks to Sir Kevo, nadagdagan na naman kaalaman natin.

Thanks Sir Kevo. Already adjusted my headlight. pumantay na din. Mas clear and safe na ulit magdrive at night.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Result
    I too adjusted my lights first few days of owning my fofi.
    I found the factory setting to be far too low.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Result
    I too adjusted my lights first few days of owning my fofi.
    I found the factory setting to be far too low.
    Yes Sir. Thanks ulit. I also adjusted both lights higher na din kasi nga mejo mababa nga

Btw, for the others who do not have an allen key, you can also adjust it by using a screw driver

How to Adjust Ford Fiesta Headlamps