New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    I don't think you can install a camper shell with the Wildtrak due to the sports bar at the bed, if you are just going to remove it, might as well get the Trekker since that's the biggest difference between the two.

When I got my Trekker, I was able to get the bed liner free.
    Magandang free na rin bedliner. Napakalaki pakinabang niyan eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Matagtag ba kanyo ang ranger at hilux? eh di maganda para masahe araw-araw......sa totoo lang, if i have the money i'll put it on the one with a better suspension. well, that's me.....kaso poor ako, no money. well, that's me again.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Matagtag ba kanyo ang ranger at hilux? eh di maganda para masahe araw-araw......sa totoo lang, if i have the money i'll put it on the one with a better suspension. well, that's me.....kaso poor ako, no money. well, that's me again.
    Better in what sense, like what was mentioned a softer (car like) ride tends to have less payload while those with stiffer ride can carry more payload. So if you carry more people than cargo, better is the one with a softer ride, but if you carry more cargo than peopl the stiffer one is better.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    Better in what sense, like what was mentioned a softer (car like) ride tends to have less payload while those with stiffer ride can carry more payload. So if you carry more people than cargo, better is the one with a softer ride, but if you carry more cargo than peopl the stiffer one is better.
    Yup, that's most basic thing to do.

Unless you buy a shock with adjustable settings.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    * TS, naka bili kana ba sir? review naman dyan

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Guys, newbie here.. Hindi na ako makapaghintay sa wildtrak na pinareserve ko.. hehe.. Tanong lang ano yung tawag dun sa sliding cover para sa trunk nya? At anong magandang brand? Magkano? TIA!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thanks sir. Mga magkano kaya ang roller lid ngayon?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help guys about Ranger Wildtrak