New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I also considered bringing the car to Banawe as I have seen those impromptu demonstrations too. But I was forbidden from doing so.

Really, really sad

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    you need the original key to get a blank key cut. yun yung gagamitin na guide. yung key code is for the immobilizer lang.
    Yan din ang sabi sa aking nun SA.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Forbidden? By whom? The dealer? Its your car... Unless of course your car is mortgaged then yeah I guess they can forbid you!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Forbidden? By whom? The dealer? Its your car... Unless of course your car is mortgaged then yeah I guess they can forbid you!
    Hehe By my dad. I thought I could bring the car to work today pa man din.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tenlaw View Post
    Hehe By my dad. I thought I could bring the car to work today pa man din.
    paano niya dadalhin sa banawe yung kotse, eh wala ngang susi?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    paano niya dadalhin sa banawe yung kotse, eh wala ngang susi?
    Isasakay sa trak! hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Augh sorry to hear about that. Excitement can really be a bummer sometimes!

Personally parang I'd prefer breaking the glass as opposed to hiring a "locksmith". Tendency kasi sa mga locksmith is magagasgasan nila yung pinto and window habang binubuksan nila thru the window channel. Now that'll greatly depend on the skill of the locksmith though. There's also a possibility na masira pa niya yung locking mechanism which may end up with more expenses.

At least when you break the glass, for sure yun lang ang sira at mapapalitan agad. Make sure lang na kaya buksan yung pinto / kaya abutin (not that familiar with the Fiesta) before doing it...

Well, that's my opinion. I hope others can suggest a better, less heart-breaking way..

Good luck, balitaan mo kami!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Augh sorry to hear about that. Excitement can really be a bummer sometimes!

Personally parang I'd prefer breaking the glass as opposed to hiring a "locksmith". Tendency kasi sa mga locksmith is magagasgasan nila yung pinto and window habang binubuksan nila thru the window channel. Now that'll greatly depend on the skill of the locksmith though. There's also a possibility na masira pa niya yung locking mechanism which may end up with more expenses.

At least when you break the glass, for sure yun lang ang sira at mapapalitan agad. Make sure lang na kaya buksan yung pinto / kaya abutin (not that familiar with the Fiesta) before doing it...

Well, that's my opinion. I hope others can suggest a better, less heart-breaking way..

Good luck, balitaan mo kami!
    Yes sir, balitaan ko po kayo. I can't concentrate on this petition I'm drafting. I keep on checking this board every few minutes or so. Thanks for all the information. As of now, I think the most feasible solution is to break the rear quarter glass. I'll postpone the "operation" (ouch ) till tomorrow and wait if there are alternative solutions that will come up or get suggested.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hanap ka na lang ng tao na marunong magbukas gamit yung mga tools ng magnanakaw. Kung malayo ka sa banawe, try mo tanungin mga tao sa may police stations. May mga kakilala sila na magaling sa mga ganyan. Promise.

Kung magbubukas na, wag yung driver side ang pabuksan mo kasi usually mahirap dyan. sa passenger side madali lang.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kayang sungkitin nang locksmith yan.. yung locksmith na may pwesto sa mga palengke.. kaya nila yan..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
HELP:( Ford Fiesta 2011 - ALL keys left inside