New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post

u know some1 seeling xp at the price u told me?
    Most 97 XPs go for 400-450k nowadays.... try the Bulletin ads, not a great demand for V8s currently hence the low prices...

I saw a 97 burgundy XP XLT (of course high mileage around 140,000km) in Alabang asking for 450k

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hmm...thanks bro.....another member hir told me naman to buy instead the 4.6L since mas mas magaan daw yung unit na yun thus less gas consumption....

karamihan ba sa mga auto shops mechanics may mga alam bout XP? probably casa na lage ang maintenance nito noh?

after knowing it all bout gas consumptions....next thing if il get one, is maybe i need asistance from AFP already since hot car eto ngayun. tama ba?..hehehe LOL.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yah corek...its becaus mahal na gas dats y mura na mga XP...

the reason I came up with buying an XP instead , is that, Im actually looking for 96 pajero...but i noticed na same lng price ng 96 pajero with a more latest one 99 XP....

.... dats y i also came up with an idea to buy 99 models and up, instead of 96 models and below.......pansin ko nga mas mhal pa yung 99 pajero sa 99 xp....

any suggestions from you guys which is better na din to buy.......thanks....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    expedition hot car? kahit iwanan mo sir ng nakabukas yan walang kukuha nyan. wag lang iwan cellphone and other valuables

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I would go for the Pajero personally. Takot ako sa gas consumption ng Expe (even if I have the V6 Prado)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sir sa xp hindi lang gas consumption kaya mura ang resale value. pati rin yung maintenance that you must do. as we all know. high mileage cars also need high maintenance due to some parts already worn out. and this are casa parts so this are $$$.

But, dont be discourage, its just actually a caution to buyers. look for expeditions that had just made their maintenance. like those at i think 100tkm or 120tkm wherein belts and all fluids plus the airbag (prone to replacement due to length of use) and a fairly new tires. and other PMS stuffs.

over all. expedition is a very good suv. good ride. huge cabin. best bang for the buck (2nd hand price that is) good for highway/long distance drving. oh and the VIP presence ofcourse. cant be missed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    im kinda confused on real XP gas consumption..some are saying 1-3 KM/L, some says, 4-7KM/L and some 9-11KM/L....which is which?

thanks
    in city traffic.... the fuel milage would be around 1 to 4km/L. But if you take it on the highway and out of town trips with long light traffic conditions, you can get 10km/L easy. My friend's XP gets 2km/L in city driving while my brother's XP gets 3 to 4 km/L in similar conditions.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ah ok...so average of 1-4 km/l talaga xa on city driving....yes hot cars mga xp,pajero,LC,patrol,fortuner,etc... db?....mga tipong 3-5 armed men na tututok sau....actually nsa forum din nato yung thread......

thanks bros...happy new year senyo lhat!!!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    oo nga...corek ka dyan....meaning puro sa casa talga ang pagawaan nito since luxury cars na mga gan2? medyo mhal nga maintenance pg ganun......

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    in city traffic.... the fuel milage would be around 1 to 4km/L. But if you take it on the highway and out of town trips with long light traffic conditions, you can get 10km/L easy. My friend's XP gets 2km/L in city driving while my brother's XP gets 3 to 4 km/L in similar conditions.

ser...may KHAOS ba yan?

to AR24458: please stop posting multiple threads of the same topic.please read the rules and regulations of tsikot.com before posting.

thank you for your cooperation.
    Last edited by GlennSter; December 31st, 2006 at 12:19 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help On Ford Expedition