New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    im planning to buy a second-hand SUV and what i'm considering most is its fuel efficiency. can you help me what vehicle should i buy? one of my choice is the Ford Everest 2004 mode. pls suggest if you think there are better SUV's according to your opinion.

i really need your advice.

by the way, my budget ranges from 650k - 700k Php.

Thanx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir, from what I read in these forums, the previous gen everest is a bit on the thirsty side - around 6-8 km/liter in the city

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    first gen everest is a no no for me.

better to get a pajero field master.

btw, our trooper averages 7.5 km/L. matipid na yun for me, remember SUV yun and not a sedan wich is di magkalayo ang FC.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    first gen everest is a no no for me.

better to get a pajero field master.

btw, our trooper averages 7.5 km/L. matipid na yun for me, remember SUV yun and not a sedan wich is di magkalayo ang FC.
    as much as i like to buy it, i really wont coz my brother has already one.. can you suggest any? pls..thanx

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Sir, from what I read in these forums, the previous gen everest is a bit on the thirsty side - around 6-8 km/liter in the city
    thanx for d info

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by betanmohd View Post
    im planning to buy a second-hand SUV and what i'm considering most is its fuel efficiency. can you help me what vehicle should i buy? one of my choice is the Ford Everest 2004 mode. pls suggest if you think there are better SUV's according to your opinion.

i really need your advice.

by the way, my budget ranges from 650k - 700k Php.

Thanx
    get a brand new ford escape.. try to visit escapezone.ph and ask leoguapo about his bnew escape.. performance swabe!

guys! need your expert advices.