New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well medyo maliit talaga sya in fact I even find the Yaris still slightly roomier in the back, if the Jazz makes you more comfy than go for that... Ako I have 4 other cars so roominess is not my priority, fun to drive daily use car is...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well medyo maliit talaga sya in fact I even find the Yaris still slightly roomier in the back, if the Jazz makes you more comfy than go for that... Ako I have 4 other cars so roominess is not my priority, fun to drive daily use car is...

bigtime ka talaga sir tidus dami cars,gamitin lang po namn siya every days siguro 3 km house to bisnes then biznes to house everyday gagamitin wala naman po mabigat na dadalhin at wala pa rin kami anak kaya palagay ko eh ok na rin nga eto pero may issue yata sa aircon ang fiesta mahina daw totoo po ba ito?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For me the aircon is average. Nothing to write home about... A bit better pa nga than the Civic FD IMO. More or less with the Yaris and Santa Fe...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This might help others who are into purchasing this car. I was in the market for this car as well, but I think the rear leg room and size of the car made me choose another vehicle, but nevertheless, here is the best offer I got from four dealers.

The unit I was interested at was Ford Fiesta Sport

Ford Libis gave me the best offer (Alabang, Commonwealth, and Quezon Avenue offers just didnt come close, they just offered the standard freebies plus full 3m front tint and free LTO).

P10K discount
    Standard freebies (Matting, seat cover, tint)
    Free LTO Registration
    Door/window visor
    Full Front windshield (3M brand)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    This might help others who are into purchasing this car. I was in the market for this car as well, but I think the rear leg room and size of the car made me choose another vehicle, but nevertheless, here is the best offer I got from four dealers.

The unit I was interested at was Ford Fiesta Sport

Ford Libis gave me the best offer (Alabang, Commonwealth, and Quezon Avenue offers just didnt come close, they just offered the standard freebies plus full 3m front tint and free LTO).

P10K discount
    Standard freebies (Matting, seat cover, tint)
    Free LTO Registration
    Door/window visor
    Full Front windshield (3M brand)
    sir ano na ipinalit mo sa sport fiesta mo?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i've just took home the fiesta 1.6 PS trend HB last Jan 22.
    here are my freebies:

seat cover,floor matt
    10k discount
    platinum tint (visor only for front windshield)(babalikan ko na lang un
    tint,i prefer na gamitin muna un oto na walang tint )
    1K & 10K PMS
    3 yrs LTO
    P1,200 worth of gas

purchased it thru psbank financing, outsourced the compre insurance too
    got the unit from ford edsa

yung lifestyle kit sabi ng SA promo daw yun for the months of Nov & Dec lang.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Freebies Ng Ford Fiesta Sport Survey