New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting news...my family owned a number of fords while i was growing up (80's) and the poor long-term quality made me swear to god i would never buy a ford with my own money...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I would never buy ford again period!!! After sales service sucks. I still have to find a cylinder head for my ranger up to now, wala kahirt sa casa. It has been out of commision for 4 mos now.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I still love FORD..!!

kahit marami nga talagang problema..remedy, buy a new one.. :lol

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Originally posted by TFR
    I would never buy ford again period!!! After sales service sucks. I still have to find a cylinder head for my ranger up to now, wala kahirt sa casa. It has been out of commision for 4 mos now.
    i'm a very satisfied ford owner. i've had my expedition for almost 4 years now and i have not had a single bad experience with the vehicle and the service of ford/ford delears (i go to ford balintawak).

but in your case, i emphatize with you. i would also hate ford for not having the part available. have you tried calling ford philippines directly? i know they have a customer service dept and they may be able to help you out.

ford's long-term quality