New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ford Territory (1st Gen)

Doing a lot of research about the car as my wife really likes it...

Is there anyone here who owns one? or knows someone who owns one?

Starting this thread for those who have questions about the car and the local support.

Please mention if you car is the Trend or the Titanium (incl present kms and if the car is a daily driver)

How's the highway F/C?
    How's the handling (along EDSA/C5)

How's the local support for parts?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I am raising my hand but unfortunately cannot give any helpful info yet as I only got my ORCR recently, 38 days today and 85 kms logged only.

But there's a lot of complaints at FB Territory group, mostly with software issues and the expanding cowl.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ok, let me add na lang, na it's so light and more nimble compared to our Civic FB. Facebook comments sort of confirm Uly's review that it consumes around 7 lol at 19 kph ave speed. Mine's at 5 pero di pa 85 kms pa lang kasi and no highways yet. Nalalambutan ako masyado sa suspension kasi parang maaalon masyado sa loob.

It's a titanium, and so far I appreciate the auto sensing of rain and headlights. Medyo asiwa ako sa sensors nya, kasi mas nakakalito ang warning sounds whenever it goes near anything, may humaging lang na motor or may nakatutukan ka beep beep agad sa loob, even when parking, dahil tight ang space usually, ganun din, so di ko na masyado pinapansin ang ingay. Di ko pa na try assisted parking kasi nakakapraning lalo, in short dami ko pa features na di pa na try.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I am raising my hand but unfortunately cannot give any helpful info yet as I only got my ORCR recently, 38 days today and 85 kms logged only.

But there's a lot of complaints at FB Territory group, mostly with software issues and the expanding cowl.
    cowl? the plastic around the Wiper area?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yes, that's the one, pero I think accepted na ni Ford ito as defective, kulang na lang mag voluntary recall. Pero ang recall ata for dangerous defects lang, so ito, kung mag reklamo ka, papalitan nila, pag hindi, ty hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sorry for the question...

Enough ba yung cover ng sunroof to block the heat?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Sorry for the question...

Enough ba yung cover ng sunroof to block the heat?
    Tinted naman yung glass ng sunroof. I had a couple of cars with sunroofs and never did I complain of heat from sunlight. The FXT and ASX both have sunroofs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Facebook comments sort of confirm Uly's review that it consumes around 7 lol at 19 kph ave speed. Mine's at 5 pero di pa 85 kms pa lang kasi and no highways yet.
    Hingi lang ako ng update...

have you seen a noticeable improvement sa fuel consumption?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    7.7 kpl average ko ngayon, 1600 kms pa lang total odo ko. I think yan na yan, dami nag post sa FB group ng 13 kpl, pero puro single run, kaya ko din yun, but the true average is in the per refuel afc

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    7.7 kpl average ko ngayon, 1600 kms pa lang total odo ko. I think yan na yan, dami nag post sa FB group ng 13 kpl, pero puro single run, kaya ko din yun, but the true average is in the per refuel afc

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hmmm... I guess this is "MECQ" city driving fuel consumption...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast