New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Amongst the Big 3, I can really see that Ford is really working hard on their designs. BTW, what does SHO mean?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    Amongst the Big 3, I can really see that Ford is really working hard on their designs. BTW, what does SHO mean?
    Super High Output.

The V6s were legendarily quick. It's a shame that the V8 was only available in automatic... kinda ruined it.

Too bad we won't see it here... more chance of seeing a Ford Mondeo ST... but as the Mondeo is built in Thailand and can't take advantage of tax breaks for ASEAN made cars, fat chance... though the Mondeo should do very well here... especially if offered with a diesel.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ahhh.... I remember back when i was a kid we had one, bought from a weekend used car fair. 89' model, my dad bought it because he wanted a manual transmission car, no idea that it was a performance car, we thought SHO was just another trim level of ford.... until now, thanks sir jun! i told my dad earlier and he was surprised, "kaya pala,dadalhin ka sa impyerno nung kotseng yun sa sobrang bilis eh" he said hehe.

Too bad we had to sell it after a few months because we needed a larger car.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006

We don’t have all the tech specs yet, but we’re pretty sure that the V6 EcoBoost and the AWD system will all be part of the game.
    http://www.egmcartech.com/2010/03/12...eptor-concept/

Damn! Ford fanboy na ako.
    Last edited by Negus; March 18th, 2010 at 01:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    Standard Police Interceptor models will be available with a Flex-Fuel 3.5 liter V6 (FWD or AWD), while an AWD 3.5 liter EcoBoost model will also be offered.

...on the track

Last edited by AG4; March 28th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Taurus S....H....O.... Rebirth