New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Just got back from Ford Cavite. They received a delivery Saturday night.
    I saw ...literally...dozens of Fiestas' in their lot.
    4 Chilli Sport HB, 2 Aurora Blue Sport HB (including my own) and a few White Sport HB. They had so many of the 1.4 hatchbacks (mostly white) I couldn't count them all.
    SA said all the Sport where ordered weeks, if not months ago. The lower models are up for grabs though.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Just got back from Ford Cavite. They received a delivery Saturday night.
    I saw ...literally...dozens of Fiestas' in their lot.
    4 Chilli Sport HB, 2 Aurora Blue Sport HB (including my own) and a few White Sport HB. They had so many of the 1.4 hatchbacks (mostly white) I couldn't count them all.
    SA said all the Sport where ordered weeks, if not months ago. The lower models are up for grabs though.
    Congratulations Kevo! Maybe you can break-in your new Fiesta by driving all the way to UP Technohub on the 28th. See you there? :cheers2:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Congratulations Kevo! Maybe you can break-in your new Fiesta by driving all the way to UP Technohub on the 28th. See you there? :cheers2:
    What's the event on the 28th?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    What's the event on the 28th?
    Hahaha. Christmas party of another online forum where Kevo and I are also part of...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Hahaha. Christmas party of another online forum where Kevo and I are also part of...
    Nothing to do with cars....just coincidence that paolorenzo and I have the same interests..and good taste...of course

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Buti pa kayo nadeliver na yung unit nyo. Ako ni hi or ho walang na receive sa agent ko today. Nag send naman ako ng sms para mangamusta, deadma . Buti na lang I read this forum and don't have high hopes on getting the unit on the date promised by the agent.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlogin View Post
    Buti pa kayo nadeliver na yung unit nyo. Ako ni hi or ho walang na receive sa agent ko today. Nag send naman ako ng sms para mangamusta, deadma . Buti na lang I read this forum and don't have high hopes on getting the unit on the date promised by the agent.
    may we know when did you make your reservation? from my readings sa forums i guess mabilis na ang 1 month na paghihintay. it's a good thing for me that my SA simply said that when I made my reservation on November "it will be available December" without any specific date. Yun yung reason kung bat di ako gaanong nag-worry at nainip.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    few more weeks and i will have my blue fiesta....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlogin View Post
    ei dude saw your post sa fiesta owners list. congrats! maswerte ka your unit got delivered in 2 weeks after reserving. ako nga 1 month bago ma-deliver maswerte na daw ako nun. tapos yung iba almost 2 months. Looks like madali nang kumuha ng Fiesta ngayon, kahit Sport.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yup. I take my words back. Idolo ko na yung agent ko hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by omarotti View Post
    ei dude saw your post sa fiesta owners list. congrats! maswerte ka your unit got delivered in 2 weeks after reserving. ako nga 1 month bago ma-deliver maswerte na daw ako nun. tapos yung iba almost 2 months. Looks like madali nang kumuha ng Fiesta ngayon, kahit Sport.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Ford sablay delivery ng fiesta