New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi just wanna share the experience of this Ford Club PH (FCP) member regarding his Ranger Wildtrak. We are trying to make FGP do something concrete and do what is RIGHT!

Link in his FB page...

https://www.facebook.com/camo7e?fref=ts

last august 26, i got a call from ms. jao, customer relations manager of ford group philippines, asking if i would be interested to meet with them regarding the demand letter i have given them about the LEMON UNIT that they sold me.

she kinda asked if i would be interested to meet or "tuloy na lang ang demanda", not exactly verbatim, but something to that effect…

since i would be indisposed in the coming weeks, i just asked her to speak with the law firm overseeing my interest on the matter.

at any rate, she did agree to phone my lawyer, as i did tell her that i've given discretion to the lawyer on what to do about the issue…

fast forward 4th of september, ms. jao did not get in touch with my lawyer but instead sent a letter which basically reiterated what ford group philippines has been saying all along about the matter : that the only responsibility that they have on defective vehicles that they sell is to have them fixed, basically stating that no matter how long they take to fix said defective vehicles, in my case, running 4months now, and no matter how many times they take to get it right, in my case, three times running...

parang china units lang.

this same stance is what ford group philippines brought to the table in our mediation conference with the DTI on the consumer protection complaint that i filed against them.

anyway, during the course of our conversation, it was revealed that they, fgp, ms. jao in particular, has been following this page, which was, for all intents and purposes, created to bring attention to the kind of customer service that ford group philippines provide to their clients…

hi ms. jao! wala pa balita sa cluster trim nung trekker ko?

at any rate, i really can't fault ms. jao as i believe she does not wield enough authority to bring my problem with ford group philippines to an amicable resolution to begin with…

and since ford group philippines does not seem to have interest in resolving the problem with the defective vehicles that they sell, as stipulated in the demand letter given to them on the matter, we are constrained to file a test case against ford.

it's a long road i know, but what else have i got to lose?

i basically donated 1.8M to ford, since the vehicle they sold me did not serve its purpose…

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008

More corporate lairyer ests lawyer crap from FGP...
    Last edited by tidus1203; September 8th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

More corporate lairyer ests lawyer crap from FGP...
    I am in the market for a pick up and have selected either a Ranger wildtrak or Hilux 3l. Now, I definitely don't have a hard decision. I have a Ford Focus Diesel. I understand your agony. It takes a long time to claim warranty.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Best customer service? Now they have a nick Fixed Or Repair Daily. No wonder why Raptor is not sellable in Philippine market.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Best customer service? Now they have a nick Fixed Or Repair Daily. No wonder why Raptor is not sellable in Philippine market.
    Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 reasons why the Raptor isn't viable for the local market, and NONE of them have to do with the Ranger or Ford's service.

1. It's not made in ASEAN - it'll be too expensive.

2. It's a gas guzzler

3. It's too big for our narrow, congested roads.

Now, the Ranger on the other hand, is the best selling pickup in the country right now.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRider View Post
    I am in the market for a pick up and have selected either a Ranger wildtrak or Hilux 3l. Now, I definitely don't have a hard decision. I have a Ford Focus Diesel. I understand your agony. It takes a long time to claim warranty.
    Mas safe bet talaga ang Hi-Lux or D-Max. Ok mas gwapo at cool ang Ranger pero mas reliable ang Japanese...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get a DMax instead....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mine 11k kms. so far ok naman... Hard driving pag may chance... Sometimes pa hitting 170-175kph.. Nag trail pa minsan Dun talaga pinilit ko.. May time Wala din lubak lubak sakin...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Another pang issue... kwento sakin nung tambay sa office.. Halos everyday daw may nag papapicture sa tabi ng ranger ko... Ilan beses ko na din witness yun...

Akala ko nga isolated case lang... Hindi pala.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    mine is running 30k now just had it serviced and so far wala naman akong problema with the engine performance (Ranger XLT) manual transmission...but siempre worried pa din ako kasi nga not yet tested in long years of service itong T6 admittedly reliability is still a question until i reached the 100k reading sa mileage ko... so closely monitoring threads regarding the vehicle para at least ma educate ako sa posibleng mangyari..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast