New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    May idea kayo kung how much ang retail price dito ng ford mustang gt 05? yung mga tipong galing sa auto trend.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mustang
    GT Deluxe = $25,835
    GT Deluxe Conv = $30,660
    GT Premium = $27,015
    GT Premium Conv = $31,840

Since not even Ford Phils. has any plans of introducing the 'Stang to the Philippines anytime soon, prices are hard to estimate exactly. Above are the list for the 'Stang GT trims in the US. To get a very rough idea how much it would cost to import the vehicle to the Philippines (all costs inclusive), just multiply the US price by 2.
    (Selling price in US * 2 = Estimated Phil Price-misc expenses inclusive)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw a white '05 mustang GT for sale at a car dealer (forgot the name) near ABS-CBN. Ninong sa kasal yata ni Kimpoy yung owner ng dealership.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    imo they should bring it here with a decent price tag of sana... sana less than 2.2m for the basic V8. that would be nice dba?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    I saw a white '05 mustang GT for sale at a car dealer (forgot the name) near ABS-CBN. Ninong sa kasal yata ni Kimpoy yung owner ng dealership.
    Saw this one also. If I'm not mistaken they also have a silver Corvette for sale as well.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    woodfire, is kimpoy member of tsikot? baka pwede ko tanong sya? about that TY

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero gmbh
    woodfire, is kimpoy member of tsikot? baka pwede ko tanong sya? about that TY
    Yup, Kimpoy is an avid poster and one of the pioneering peeps in Tsikot. Just PM him na lang.

Ford Mustang GT '05