New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 145
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,871
    #21
    *AG
    That's still thirsty for me given local gas prices. I never said the V8 Impala was more efficient than the V6 Mustang. It was just much more fun to drive that cop car a few years back when gas prices were closer to earth.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    *AG
    That's still thirsty for me given local gas prices. I never said the V8 Impala was more efficient than the V6 Mustang. It was just much more fun to drive that cop car a few years back when gas prices were closer to earth.
    I know you didn't say that Impala SS was more efficient, I just put the comparison to show how much more fuel efficient it compared to the Impala SS, because many people in the Philippines assume that new Mustangs guzzle gas like those old dinosaurs.

    A Mustang V6 is about as thirsty as a boring Camry V6 or Accord V6 sedan.

    I'm sure people who are willing to spend upwards of P2M can afford to pay for Camry V6 level fuel bills.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,543
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Ibang variant pa ba yung Shelby?
    Are you talking about the GT500?
    The Shelby GT500 is a high-performance Mustang powered by a 550hp supercharged 5.4 liter V8.

  4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    800
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I'm sure people who are willing to spend upwards of P2M can afford to pay for Camry V6 level fuel bills.

    true, for the target(majority) market here in the Philippines, i dont think FC will be their primary concern.

  5. #25
    I'd rather get a Camaro over a Mustang, but I must confess I like its old-school live-axle rear suspension...

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    148
    #26
    f gas prices. lol buy a vios if one is concerned about fuel consumption. this toy is about havin fun! :D

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #27
    magkano sa grey market to?? saw one in white yesterday dito sa makati.. may plaka na..

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,871
    #28
    Yeah definitely not part of the target market. Although I could afford to pay sticker, Ilocano pa rin pagdating sa pump. Has anyone driven one yet?

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,574
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by solomondavid View Post
    f gas prices. lol buy a vios if one is concerned about fuel consumption. this toy is about havin fun! :D
    +10, hehehe

    Enjoy the ride!

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,118
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Are you talking about the GT500?
    The Shelby GT500 is a high-performance Mustang powered by a 550hp supercharged 5.4 liter V8.
    AG4: Yeah I think that's the one! I'm not really familiar with all the Mustang variants. So Shelby is just like an "a.k.a."?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
The Ford Mustang is coming