New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    We are talking of a 'coupe' and some tsikoters are arguing of the backseats space? the heck?

BTT:
    okay, so it is priced at Php2.5M, not bad.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^okay i'm sorry. haha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    Whoa, with pricing like that most people would likely go for the GT... 400K difference but over 100hp more..

The V6 is also right smack in the Subaru STi territory...
    people who buys the STi are looking for performance which the mustang can't match. anyway you can't really compare both since one is made for performance and the other is made to look good and to have that feeling of a muscle car.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    people who buys the STi are looking for performance which the mustang can't match. anyway you can't really compare both since one is made for performance and the other is made to look good and to have that feeling of a muscle car.
    Although not as refined, new ponycars actually handle well.
    305hp Mustang V6 Premium
    LATERAL ACCELERATION 0.95 g (avg)
    FIGURE EIGHT 25.4 sec * 0.70 g (avg)

305hp Subaru WRX STI
    LATERAL ACCELERATION 0.93 g (avg)
    FIGURE EIGHT 25.6 sec * 0.73 g (avg)
    - Motor Trend
    Last edited by AG4; July 15th, 2012 at 10:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hello!
    Guys im new here. I was about to buy a 1987 fastback on sulit. Good thing i was following this thread. Because a lilbit more cash i can get 2013 already.
    On thursday after the press release of mustang (july 18) i will downpayment 25k for resevation for v6 mustang red. I think i wont geting the v8 because its only a sec faster. Whish i could get it in advance.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Not to mention tough ... I never hesitated to bring the mustang down to the road side curb for a much needed pee break during a long 6 hour drive from LA to San Fo. From 70mph, menor lang down to around 20, then balagbag sa tabing kalsada ... Di na kayang pigilin e

I wouldnt dare do that to a sports car if by miracle, i own one
    (kahit elantra ko, di ko ibabalagbag sa malalalim na tabing kalsada sa i5)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    Not to mention tough ... I never hesitated to bring the mustang down to the road side curb for a much needed pee break during a long 6 hour drive from LA to San Fo. From 70mph, menor lang down to around 20, then balagbag sa tabing kalsada ... Di na kayang pigilin e

I wouldnt dare do that to a sports car if by miracle, i own one
    (kahit elantra ko, di ko ibabalagbag sa malalalim na tabing kalsada sa i5)
    Buti hindi sumabit yung front lip sa kalsada when you went down the roadside curb.. Mataas ba ground clearance ng Mustang?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    Buti hindi sumabit yung front lip sa kalsada when you went down the roadside curb.
    Being a RWD car, the Mustang has a shorter front overhang than a FWD-based car like the WRX STI for example.

Last edited by AG4; July 16th, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    From Ford Edsa Greenhills' FB page
    Coming in September 2012: The iconic 2013 FORD MUSTANG! (2 Variants - V6 & V8) Priced Php2,499,000 & Php2,899,000 Respectively.
    not bad, priced right enough to see them on the road as often as the STi's i think.

but it wont sell like hotcakes.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    not bad, priced right enough to see them on the road as often as the STi's i think.

but it wont sell like hotcakes.
    Halos pala same price yung V6 na Ford Mustang with the Ford Explorer.

The Ford Mustang is coming