New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Have you verified his source?
    Not yet, but we'll know in 4 days when they launch on July 18.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Laughed so hard about these posts.

You know what's stupid? People like you trying to fit in 4 pax in a very obvious 2 seater coupe. Those backseats are just for luggage and/or stuffs you can throw in.
    Check your eyes, brah! "very obvious 2 seater coupe?" Then you go on and contradict yourself by saying "backseats." MX-5 is the "obvious" 2-seater coupe, the 86 is not-so-obvious... hahaha

Also, not all sports coupe buyers have only 1 passenger to bring in the car, some of us have 2-3 chicks that also need a ride.. ;)

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^My eyes are well enough for me to be able to see those cars 30000ft above the ground.

Chicks? yeah, like you're going to get any.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The coupe's backseats are most likely made for "emergency" trips. It's not the type of seats that will be used on an everyday basis, because if it will be... might as well check the EVOs, Imprezas and the likes instead.

The ingress egress will be hard as well since not only it is tight, but having only 2 doors will be a pain in the ass as well.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^My eyes are well enough for me to be able to see those cars 30000ft above the ground.

Chicks? yeah, like you're going to get any.
    Dude, you got a problem with me? First you call me stupid then you launch verbal attacks. Why all the hate?

Last I checked, this is a forum where you share ideas and opinions about CARS in a nice and respectful manner. Now if you don't have anything productive or helpful to say, just shut up.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^nope i don't and i didn't call you stupid, i just pointed you as one. :wink: no hate at all. What i said was productive, you can't sit on the rear seats.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For those wondering about the rear seat space/legroom of the 86/FR-S/BRZ...

- windingroad.com

The +2 rear seats are emergency seats for adults (very short trips), or for smaller passengers like children.
    Last edited by AG4; July 15th, 2012 at 04:23 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    For those wondering about the rear seat space/legroom of the 86/FR-S/BRZ...

- windingroad.com

The +2 rear seats are emergency seats for adults (very short trips), or for smaller passengers like children.
    A filipina-american at avis was kind enough to upgrade me from Standard to Coupe during my last US trip.
    Had a red pony for 2 months. The mustang is not as thirsty as before, averaging 22mpg around sillicon valley and weekly back and forth long drive sanfo-LA via i5.

The front seats are great, the power is adequate and handling is years ahead of camry, 300C and Sonata.
    The cruise control and auto adjusting steering wheel is a blessing on long drives.
    unlike the usual EPS which feels numb at high speed, Mustang's steering wheel will tighten.
    Hindi magalaw ang menobala pag mabilis.
    Very handy in I5 where jumbo container trucks are cruising at 50MPH.
    The last time I did it with a Sonata, nakakapagod dahil mapatabi ka lang sa truck, gumagalaw ang menobela due to the shockwave from the tuck punching through.

However, Mustang is classified as pony cars for good reason.
    They have similar wheelbase with our common civics pero mas mahaba ang hood as compared to sedans.
    In effect, props lang yung silya sa likod. You can squeeze in another adult but it will be torture.

On the other hand, maliliit naman majority nating mga pinoy so kakasya siguro apat na 65 inches and below hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    From Ford Edsa Greenhills' FB page
    Coming in September 2012: The iconic 2013 FORD MUSTANG! (2 Variants - V6 & V8) Priced Php2,499,000 & Php2,899,000 Respectively.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    From Ford Edsa Greenhills' FB page
    Whoa, with pricing like that most people would likely go for the GT... 400K difference but over 100hp more..

The V6 is also right smack in the Subaru STi territory...

The Ford Mustang is coming